ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ

"What's up, YouTube?! It's ya boy Angus Cloud, and I'm back with another video! Welcome to my channel!"

Your boyfriend Angus was a very successful YouTuber. He was almost always filming content for his channel. Whether it was a vlog, Q&A's, a prank, or something completely random that he just wanted to get out to the public.

Today, his silly self woke up and decided that he wanted to pull a cheating prank on you.

He knows how you feel about those specific pranks. You don't like those at all. Anything that includes your personal relationship, you don't mess with.

You believe it's just manifesting negativity into your relationship.

"Okay, so as you can see by the title, we're pulling a prank on Y/N today! Now we all know judging by past questions and answers I've done with Y/N, she is NOT a fan of relationship pranks at all. Wish he the best of luck with this one, and let's hope she forgives me!"

Angus looked at the camera and laughed. He picked the camera up and started walking towards the bedroom that you two shared.

"Y/N had to run to the store real quick. So I'm gonna set up the camera where it's somewhere hidden. She should be back in five minutes. So when she gets here, I'm going to be 'packing my bags' like I'm going somewhere. Let's hope we get a good reaction. Before I go along with this, make sure you like, comment, subscribe, share, and hit that notification bell for ya boy! Let's get it!"

Within the next five minutes, you arrived back at the house with the things you got from the store. Angus was now hyped that he can finally start the video up.

"Babe! Where are you?"

You shouted from downstairs. Angus smirked to himself, but had to go along with the prank.

"I'm up here! Come up here, we really have to talk!"

Within the next few seconds, you brought yourself upstairs to see Angus packing his bags. Which confused you. The first thing you thought about was a surprise vacation somewhere.

"Babe! We're going on vacation? Why didn't you tell me? I would've been started packing!"

"We're not going on vacation, Y/N."

"So what's going on? Why are you packing?"

You stood against your bedroom, growing concerned. Angus sighed and slowly looked up at you.

"That's why we need to talk.."

"About what, Gus? What's going on?"

"We have to break up, Y/N..."

Angus had no clue how he was about to keep this prank going to last long enough, but he was going to figure it out.

"What?! What are you talking about, Gus?! We've been fine, we have no issues in our relationship!"

"That's how YOU feel. That's now how I've been feeling for the past few months, Y/N. I just didn't know how to tell you."

"How do you feel then, Angus? Talk to me, I'm listening."

"I just.. haven't feeling happy within this relationship no more. It's not you, it's me. Things just have been changing in my life, it has nothing to do with you."

"So let me be apart of that change, Angus! You can't just leave and kick me out of your life because your life is 'changing.' I'm supposed to be apart of that with you. We can grow together."

You tried grabbing onto Angus hand, but he quickly moved it away and looked you in your eyes.

"I don't wanna string you along and hurt you, Y/N. I think it's just best if we break up."

"You gotta me fucking kidding me! After everything I've done for you, you wanna leave me just because you don't know how to cope with a few life changes! I can't believe this! I love you, Angus! We can make this work!"

"But we can't though..."

It was breaking Angus' heart to do this on the inside. You now were starting to tear up and cry. He knew that it would be good content for his channel, his fans were gonna love the fact that Angus was finally able to pull some type of prank on you.

"Okay, Angus. Whatever. I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you. You don't wanna be with me? Then fuck it."

You wiped your tears away, about to walk out of the bedroom. Angus started to speak up again.

"One more thing, Y/N..."

"What is it, Angus? What more do you possibly have to say to break my heart?"

"It was just a prank!"

Angus came out with laughter, walking over to you and pulling you back into the room. You looked at Angus confused and angry.

"What do you mean this was a prank?!"

"The camera is hidden up there on the shelf! You see."

Angus pointed to his camera on the shelf. You gave yourself a second to process the fact that it was just a prank, then quickly pulled away from his grip.

"You asshole! I told you I hate those pranks! Why would you do that to me?!"

"I'm sorry, baby! It was literally just content for my channel! I had to give them something!"

"You fucking dick head!"

"Don't be mad at me, please! What about if you got me back with your own prank?"

"Fuck you and your pranks, Angus! I'm going downstairs to make dinner."

You rolled your eyes and completely walked out of the room, pissed off. Angus grabbed the camera off of the shelf, looking back into it.

"Well, guys! There was that break up prank for yah! I hope you enjoyed, and now I have to find a way for Y/N to stop being mad at me. Stay tuned for the next video, and thanks for watching!"