ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴋ

"And you guys are sure you both wanna do this?"

Jazmyn, your younger sister, questioned you. Today, you and your fiancé Angus had a tattoo appointment. For the longest, you two have been wanting something that you could match with.

During one drunken night, you both figured it out;

Matching tattoos.

The idea of it sounded crazy, but that's what you both wanted. Of course, there had been such bad luck for people who have gotten them. But, you had confidence that you and Angus would be a different case.

You guys ARE different.

"Yes, Jaz! I'm sure, Angus is sure, we're both one hundred percent sure!"

"What if something goes wrong, Y/N? Like, what if you two start to argue more? Or if you break up? Or if someone cheats? Then what?"

"Why do you always have to be so negative about things? And god forbid any of that did happen, people act like we can't just get it removed. But nothing is gonna happen."

Beep, beep!

Angus had just pulled to your sister's house, coming to pick you up. You grabbed your things and looked at Jazmyn. She took a breath and nodded, hugging you afterwards.

"Whatever makes you happy. You know I just always want what's in your best interest, Y/N."

"I appreciate that, Jaz. But you should know by now that Angus and I are never leaving each other. We're practically the same human being. I gotta go, I love you. I'll send you pictures when we're done."

"Okay, I love you too. Have fun."

You made your way out to Angus' car, jumping into the passenger side happily.

"Hey, baby! How was work?"

"It was alright. Work is work, per usual. How was your time with Jazmyn?"

"She was still trying to convince me somehow that this matching tattoo idea is a bad idea. You know how she is."

"I sure do. Jaz just needs a man of her own, at this point. She's always so worried about you when there's nothing to be worried about."

Angus chuckled, pulling off from Jazmyn's house. You nodded and looked up at your fiancé.

"Sooo, about our tattoos, are you excited? I sure am!"

"Yeah, I am, too. What if one is us starts being a pussy? Do you think it will hurt?"

"I don't think it will. Especially since they'll be small tattoos. If they were big, maybe."
-
-
-
-
Fifteen minutes later, was when you two arrived at his tattoo artist Tony's shop. He was already set up for the appointment.

"Are you guys excited or what?"

"I definitely am, but I think Gus is starting to chicken out a little bit. He was having anxiety the whole ride here."

"Aw, dude! You can't back out now! I promise you, this will be nothing. It might feel more funny than anything. I wouldn't lie to you, bro."

Tony informed Angus. Angus laughed and shrugged, nodding and sitting down on a chair.

"Let's get this done as fast as possible."

"Great! Where do you want them placed?"

"Y/N wants them placed on the side of our wrists."

"Alright, let's get to it."
-
-
-
-
Tony had finished up the tattoos within fifteen minutes, considering they were very small. You didn't feel any pain, because you had already gotten previous tattoos before. Angus would flinch here and there, but it wasn't so bad.

"You guys fucking with it or nah?"

"I absolutely love it! One of the best matching tattoos concepts I've ever came up with."

You smiled, looking between you and Angus' wrists.

1/2. The two of you were each other's other halves. No matter what happened, you both promised each other that you guys would remain with each other until the day you left this earth.

It may be some stupid numbers to others, but it meant something way deeper than that for you guys.

You guys were getting married, an agreement to legitimately love each other for life. You and Angus had been through so much together and separately. Which you were both by each other's sides for every single step of the way.

Through thick and thin. Through ugly and beautiful. Through sunshine and rain. It was just you two against the world, and it would forever remain that way.

"I love it! It's simple, but meaningful. Thank you, Tony. We appreciate you, for real."

"No problem. You know I'll do anything for you. You my right hand man!"

Tony dapped Angus up, them both smiling at each other. Your heart was filled with a new type of warmth, knowing that you and Angus now had something new that you shared forever.