ᴀɴɢᴜꜱ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ

You and Angus have been going through a pretty rough patch within your relationship for the last few months

You felt terrible stepping out of the relationship with Angus, but you just wanted to feel different. For once.

Your best friend Dominic had just broken up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, so you guys have been sneaking around with each other since that time period.

"Should we even still be doing this, Y/N? You don't feel any sympathy or guilt? Angus is really trying to fix things. And here you are, just sleeping around with me."

Dominic sighed. You could tell he was feeling bad about the entire thing. You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair, sitting down next to Dominic.

Maybe he was right. Maybe you should've just stopped this thing with Dominic going on and fix things with Angus.

Suddenly, there was a knock at Dominic's door. You were confused because you thought he wasn't expecting any visitors. Dominic slowly got out of his seat, taking a breath.

"You're going to hate me for this, but I had to. I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Sorry for what? Hate you for what? What did you do, Dom?"

Your anxiety started to kick in. You quickly stood up from the seat you were sitting in. Dominic went to go open his door and when he did, your heart dropped deep into your ass.

Dominic called Angus over here?!

"Really, Y/N?! This is what you do?! I've been trying my hardest to fix our problems, and you cheat on me with your best friend?!"

"Gus, please —"

"Please nothing, Y/N! I'm done with you, I'm not dealing with you after this!"

Angus angrily stormed out of Dominic's front door, leaving you and Dominic alone in his living room. You looked over at Dominic with pure anger, feeling betrayed.

"What the fuck, Dominic?! You're supposed to be my best friend and have MY back! And instead you go behind my back and snitch to my boyfriend?!"

"I felt bad, Y/N! I couldn't keep doing this to him! Especially since he's trying so hard to fix things!"

"Fuck you, Dominic! For real!"

You angrily shoved Dominic in his forehead, causing him to be caught off guard. He shook his head and looked up at you.

"You're toxic as fuck, Y/N. I don't know what's wrong with you. I don't understand why you would wanna be toxic. It's either you stay with Angus and stop playing him, or he single."

"You should be the last one talking, Dominic! You cheated on your ex with multiple females!"

"Don't turn this around on me because YOU got caught!"

"Fuck you! I'm out of here!"
-
-
-
-
After leaving Dominic's house, you rushed your way back home to where Angus most likely was. Once you pulled into the driveway, you were shocked at what you seen.

The majority of your belongings were out on the front porch while Angus continued to put the rest outside. You quickly got out of the car, running over to him.

"Gus, what are you doing?!"

"I'm done, Y/N! I'm not going to be dealing with you if you're going to cheat on me! And with all people, your best friend! That's bullshit!"

"Gus, please! I love you! That was a mistake, sleeping with Dominic was a mistake! I was just feeling sad and lonely! It was so stupid!"

"You don't love me, Y/N! You rather just sleep around when things get tough between us. Even though we've been going through hell, I never stepped out on you. Not even once..."

Angus looked down at his feet, his facial expression switching from anger to complete sadness. Your heart broke as you seen the pain you caused him.

You were supposed to love him through thick and thin. But instead, you just did what you wanted when things got rough.

"Baby, please.. we can fix this. Please give me another chance, I'm an idiot..."

"Yeah, you're an idiot who needs to stay away from my house for now on. We're done, Y/N. I don't wanna be in this relationship anymore. You lost all of my trust."

"Angus.."

"You can come and get the rest of your things tomorrow when I'm not home. After that, leave your key on the kitchen table."

"You're really kicking me out?! Where the fuck am I supposed to go?!"

"Go ask Dominic. I bet he has plenty of room in his house for you to stay. Just like he had plenty of room in his pants for you to be in."

Angus sadly turned around, going back into his house and slamming the door. You sighed and groaned out to yourself.

Way to go, Y/N... way to go...