"She's finally asleep. What ya watching?"

"Oh, Despicable Me. It reminds me of my childhood" He said solemnly. You felt kinda bad, he was basically thrown away as a baby. He told you that he grew up in a foster home, not a nice one either. He said he never felt like he belonged there.

"No way, Oncelers favourite movie is Despicable Me" You laughed.

"Oh really? That's wild."

"Yeah, he made me watch it so many times" You laughed. Your eyelids got heavy, before you knew it, you had fallen asleep on the couch, head on Olivers shoulder.

----

"Y/N, I have a right to see the baby." Onceler said through the phone.

"Well sorry that I don't want to bring my newborn baby into a prison Onceler"

"That's not fair! I need to meet her" He started shouting, you were getting frustrated.

"No. It is not my fault you are in prison. I posted some photos to you, I am planning on coming to see you at some point soon. Bye"

"Wait!-" You hung the phone up, sick of shouting. You had adjusted to being a somewhat single mother, but you felt bad for Onceler. He wouldn't be able to see his own kid. But still, he did what he did. You couldn't help that situation.

You were deep in thought, watching Pippa peacefully sleep. You got a phone call from an unknown number, you decided to answer it.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"How's the baby?" A voice you knew too well spoke through the phone, your sister.

"How the fuck are you calling me?" You froze, you hadn't seen her since the wedding.

"I have my ways, answer my question" She spoke, filling your mind with anger and dread.

"No, I won't answer your question. Do not call me again" You hung up the phone, blocking the number. You couldn't believe it.  After what she did, you had made sure she couldn't contact you in any way. But she found a way, she always did. The suffering she brought to you through her actions swarmed your mind, remembering the night of the arrest.

Your phone rung again, making you slighlty fearful. Thankfully, it was just Sam.

"Hi Ma'am, how's the kid?" He asked. Since you had promoted him, you had spoken more about your own personal lives than ever before. It was weird, someone you knew for years you didn't really know until recently.

"She's okay, very loud" You laughed.

"Okay so, for updates, the stocks are actually at an all time high, so I wanted to run it by you if we could hold a celebration party in honour of the new kid and the stock market" You pondered for a moment, this would mean you would have to make an appearance. You could see what was coming: 'Hows your husband?' 'I can't believe you stayed in business after all this' 'Isnt it too much for you?' . Before your thoughts could consume you, you decided to agree to it.

"Yeah, thats a good idea actually. Get the employees more motivated." You said, Sam promptly agreed of course.

"Is there anything else I need to know about?" You asked, Sam remained silent for a moment.

"Uhh well, not an issue but your previous head advisor , Victoria, has been holding a one-man protest outside the main office. We dealt with it, but she has kinda gone crazy since you fired her." He said. This didn't really surprise you, as your reaction to your mother was quite harsh and she had a tendency to act out when upset.

"Oh, right. Just put security on the front doors and send through a restraining order." You said.

"Okay ma'am, I'll let you know when the party date is set" He said brightly, you said goodbye and hung up the phone. Now you would have to talk to your mom.

"Hello?" She spoke through the phone.

"Mom, can you stop causing trouble?"

"Oh, it's you. And no, I don't think I will. I was wrongfully terminated from my position as head advisor" You scoffed.

"I mean we can do this the easy way or the hard way, besides, we both know that position would never of been temporary."

"Give it your best shot, I'm not going anywhere"

"Okay, restraining order it is" You went to hang up the phone before she shouted.

"WAIT! RESTRAINING ORDER?"

"Well if you won't leave me and my company alone, that would be my only option." You sighed, Pippa was awake again.

"Please, I'll stop. No restraining order"

"Leave us alone, or you know what happens" You hung up, tending to Pippa. You didn't like being mean to your mother, but she causes issues.

You sat by Pippa until she fell asleep again, you stayed awake all night, enjoying the silence. You fell asleep in the chair next to the cot.