chapter 28

The couple went to the eating hall and Wei Ying saw his brother and sister standing at the entrance, visibly waiting for them to come so that they could all go in." Heloooo we're here". Said Wei Ying as he walked up to the two." Finally, we've been waiting for hours". Whined Jiang Cheng." You've been here for only half an hour". Said Wei Ying, making the two older laugh at the two brothers." Whatever, come on let's go, i'm starving". Said Jiang Cheng as he put his arm around shoulder and dragged him in as Yanli and Wangji walked behind them while smiling at how cute they were.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan sat down on their usual spot, Yanli sat down on the table next to theirs and Jiang Cheng was about to sit down when he heard someone call his name." Hi Wanyin, how are you?". Said Xichen as he stood in front of the younger man." Oh, hi Xichen, i'm good and you?". Asked Jiang Cheng as he slightly blushed." I'm great thank you, it's good to have you here". Said the older man as he slightly touched his arm shyly.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were sitting there watching their brothers interact." Is it just me or are they acting completely different from how they normally do?". Whispered Wei Ying to Lan was he leaned in a little so that only he would hear him." It's more your brother that's acting different, is it possible that he also has a crush on my brother?". Asked Lan Zhan as he looked at the two and slightly smirked at his brother when he noticed that he was flirting a little with Jiang Cheng." I know! Normally he isn't that nice and... Flustered i guess". Replied Wei Ying as he looked at Lan And then he noticed how close he was to the older. They looked at each other for a moment before backing away, not wanting other people to see them yet.

After some time, the two standing men finally sat down and started eating as well." Xiongzhang, you have a crush on Jiang Wanyin right?". Asked Lan Zhan although it really was just more of a statement than a question.

The older Lan blushed at the question but he didn't deny it either and slightly nodded his head shyly." Well Zewu-Jun, i think that my brother also has a crush on you". Said Wei Ying as he looked at Xichen and smirked at how his face had become slightly more red then it previously was." Why would you think that?". Asked the older Lan as he looked at the ground." He isn't that nice or patient with anyone, not even with me or Shijie". Said Wei Ying as if it was the most obvious thing ever." Really? He seems kind all the time". Said Xichen, confused but flustered at the same time. The younger nodded eagerly to reassure the older Lan.

" Anyways, how long are your siblings going to stay here?". Asked Xichen as he changed the subject." Uhm, i think like, 2 days, so today and tomorrow they will stay the full day and then they will leave in the afternoon". Answered Wei Ying while smiling and Xichen just nodded. They all ate peacefully while Wei Ying made small talk with Lan Zhan quietly.