chapter 26

It was the early morning, and it was also Wei Ying's birthday, he had barely slept from excitment but he had finally fallen asleep after Lan Zhan woke up from his movements and cuddled with him, so when he woke up he was a little tired until he realized that it was his birthday. He smiled and quickly got up, not even minding to be quiet as he got dressed and jumped around, he then realized that he was probably being very loud and that he could wake Lan Zhan up.

He turned around and noticed that the older was already awake and was staring at him." Good morning! Sorry i woke you up, but i'm just so excited!". Said Wei Ying as he squealed at the end, not being able to contain his joy." Good morning to you too, happy birthday". Said Lan Zhan." Thank you honey". Said Wei Ying as he walked towards him but instead of going next to him he stood behind his head. Lan Zhan gently took Wei Ying's neck.( Like the photo above).

He kissed him softly, it wasn't like the other times, this one was filled with nothing but love towards the younger." I love you". Said Lan Zhan as he kissed him again and then smiled lovingly." I love you too Lan Zhan". Said Wei Ying as he gave the older a kiss and smiled back at him with the same amount of love visible in his eyes." Get dressed, Jiang Cheng and Shijie are gonna be here any moment!". Said Wei Ying as he suddenly remembered that his siblings had said that they were going to come in the morning rather than the night like the rest of the guests, which really were just the rest of the clan and Nie Huaisang, Wei Ying's best friends from when he had attended his lessons in cloud recesses when he was younger a year or so ago.

" Ok, you're right, there probably going to be here soon". Said Lan Zhan as he got up and got dressed. Wei Ying impatiently grabbed his arm and started to make his way out the door when Lan Zhan held him back and closed the door again." What-". Wei Ying was about to ask what the problem was when he was interrupted by Lan Zhan kissing him rather passionately." Now we can go". Said Lan Zhan as he opened the door and walked out, a surprised looking Wei Ying following him as he was being dragged out of the room.

" Are you excited for today? You're officially turning into an adult". Said Lan Zhan as he looked at Wei Ying, who was still slightly blushing from the sudden kiss but was nevertheless very excited." I'm so excited, nobody can tell me what to do now, i'm 18 now". Answered excitedly Wei Ying as he jumped in in excitment, at which the smiled." You're so cute". Said Lan Zhan as he pinched his cheeks, making the younger giggle.

They made their to the eating hall, the few people that were not yet eating wishing Wei Ying a happy birthday with a happy smile, thanking them and then continuing walking with the older to the eating hall.

Once they entered, the first thing they saw was an overly excited Lan Xichen waving at them to come over, to which they complied to make him stop trying to embarrass them." Happy birthday Wixian!". Said the oldest Lan excited as the two sat down next to him and ate their food." So, when are siblings arriving?". Asked Xichen as he looked at the youngest amongst the three." Well they're supposed to come in about an hour or so". Answered Wei Ying as he continued eating." Oh glad to see them again". Said Xichen a little more quietly but the two other men heard him and smiled to each other." You're just excited to see my brother because you have a crush on him". Said Wei Ying as he and Lan Zhan giggled at Xichen's red face but he didn't deny it either, which only made the couple giggle even more.

Xichen was so happy to see his brother smile and laugh so much, so he didn't mind if one of the reasons for that was them teasing him about his crush on Jiang Cheng.

Heyyyyyy guyssss, so yeah Xichen will have a crush on Jiang Cheng because i'm one of those people😋😋😋