I can still perfectly picture that crazy, curly-headed boy I adore so much literally knocking me off my feet the moment I met him. Then he pulled me tight against his chest as he hid from the flock of crazed fans. I thought he was some cheeky little flirt, I never thought he'd be this romantic little twerp I fell deeply in love with.

The corners are turned up from the memory as I open my mouth to harmonize above Tea for the next part,

"And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry,"

Our voice ring out loudly, echoing throughout the completely silent venue. Not a single soul was saying a word. Tea and I have their complete, undivided attention and it felt out-of-this-word fantastic.

But we back off for the first chorus, saving the build up,

"I'll come back
When you call me.
No need to say goodbye,
"

It was no coincidence that I wrote this song only a few days ago. Harry's going off on tour, travelling the world and I'll be doing the same. But I wanted to make sure he knew that no matter where I was, when I lay down at night, I'll be thinking about him and only him.

"Just because every thing's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know
Who your friends are as you head off to the war,"

I sing the next verse, my eyes still squeezed shut as wonderful memories cause me to smile like an idiot. I wear a stupid grin like the ones you see in those ridiculous romantic comedies.

If there were any inch of doubt in my mind that Harry and I could handle the distance, I look to Alicia, Rosalie and Summer for reassurance. They've gone through this once before and a thing hasn't changed for them. They told me that if anything, the distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Tea joins in, harmonizing above me this time,

"Pick a star on the dark horizon
And follow it home
,"

What would be a song by me without a reference to the stars in the sky?

But to be totally honest, that's when I knew Harry was the one. I looked up to the night sky, like I do every night, and I saw the twinkle in his eyes in the stars. I saw him in everything I loved because he is everything I love.

I fight off the urge deep inside me to look over to that twerp to see his reaction. I don't even wanna know until the show is over and we're all alone.

"You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say goodbye

You'll come back
When it's over
No need to say goodbye,"

I hold out the big note as Tea starts strumming her little heart out at the instrumental bridge. After I let the note linger and join Tea strumming as hard as my fingers will allow, the audience cheers loudly. The pride in my chest swells in gratitude.

This is what it's all about.

We strum as hard as we can, filling every inch of the venue. I become so overwhelmed with memories and emotions that tears start to well up in my eyes a little.

This tour is going to be amazing, but I'm already missing Harry and I haven't even left yet. Who else am I going to cuddle with when the craziness of the media gets to me? Where else am I going to get my fill of those unfairly beautiful green eyes?

Harry's my rock; he's my anchor.

He's my everything.

As much as I try to push all the bad things that we went through out of my mind, I can't help but to feel slightly grateful for them. After I found out about Harry's stupidity, I really matured. I found out more about myself than I ever imagined, but more importantly, I learned more about Harry.