"Look what you've done," I giggle, pretending to glare at Harry. He simply rolls his eyes, getting used to Tea's snappy comments and empty threats.

Harry lets me down, holding on to my hand with a tight grip as I lead the way to the backstage of our venue. I pretend not to notice his loving gaze on my face, but I can feel an embarrassing blush creeping up my neck and spreading across my face.

I can already hear the rest of the boys' loud laughter echoing around the room as they joke around with Ed. They're joy is beyond contagious and I find myself laughing at some joke I'm not even a part of.

"You two are on in literally two minutes," Stuart comes up to Tea and I, looking rather stressed for being such a laid-back guy.

Instantly, I freeze up. My hand goes limp in Harry's as I sway back and forth. I can feel the floor ready to fall out from beneath me as my knees knock together in a peculiar way. The color drains from my face as the room starts to spin.

I don't think anybody notices, but I'm proved wrong when Harry twists me around and pulls me close to his chest.

"Don't even start worrying for a moment, love. You're going to go out there and amaze every single person in the audience," Harry murmurs in my ear, planting sweet kisses as well.

Then just like magic, the butterflies in my stomach disappear into thin air. I can breathe normally once again as I hold onto his t-shirt with a tight grip.

"What am I going to do without you for the rest of the tour?" I let out a small laugh, shaking my head.

"You took the thoughts right out of my head," Harry gives me a sad smile.

* * * *

"Hello everyone, I'm Olivia and this is my good friend Tea," I smile at the audience, gripping the microphone tightly.

Luckily the stage lights are so bright that I can't make out individual faces in the audience; they're all just a black blur. It almost makes it feel like it's just the two of us here. That makes the urge to piss myself on stage diminish slightly.

"We're going to sing a few songs for you," Tea says into her microphone as she sits down on her stool, "So if you came here to see us doing anything else, sorry dude," She jokes, already warmed up to the crowd and the stage.

God. Why can't I have even a fraction of her charm.

"Our first song is written by Olivia here," Tea starts to introduce the first song, leaving the rest up to me.

"It's sort of a special treat, you could say. It's not on our EP; I've written it recently," I nod, getting up on my own stool.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry and the rest of the guys watching from the side stage. He has his eyebrows raised in confusion, cause a sly grin to form on my lips.

"I've got somebody really special here at the show tonight, so this song is for them," I explain, wearing a bashful grin.

"The song's called 'The Call'," Tea adds, shooting me an excited smile.

Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes and begin strumming. I push all my nerves of the show out of my brain and let my brand new song do what I wrote it to do.

"It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word,"

Tea starts the song off strong with her raspy, warm voice. Instantly my brain is bombarded with memories. The same memories that had nearly drowned me when I was writing this little gem.