Chapter 12: Wolfsbane

??? POV

"Please. Have mercy!" The man pleaded as he shielded his son from my thugs and I.

"Pathetic. Can't even fight back. You should've just taken my advice and backed off. Now, you're gonna pay." I said as my boys started kicking him down.

As we started harassing the boy, I told them to back away as I raised my bat to finish him off until a whip took two of my fingers. We looked up to see Grey Wolf.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was aiming at your finger." He teased.

"Get that bastard!" I roared.

My boys darted towards him, only to get knocked down by Bianfu. I tried to stab him, but he easily grabbed my wrist and threw me onto the ground, punching me in the face for good measure. The rest of my gang was already subdued by Bianfu.

 Finally, the police arrived to arrest us. Before I got dragged away, I glared at Grey Wolf, who was comforting the crying boy.

So, the bat bitch got a sidekick. No matter. I'll have my revenge soon enough. 

Conner POV

A lot has been going on over the weeks. Akuma attacks, Ladybug's reputation slowly draining, Marinette becoming more desperate to earn Adrien's love.

Hell, she even caused Juleka to turn into Reflekta and got kicked out of the class photo for it.

 During lunch, I saw that Isabella was rubbing her hand while Adrien was comforting her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She said she fell and bruised her arm." Adrien replied.

I looked and saw a large bruise on her forearm in the form of a handprint, indicting that she was pushed.

"Conner, I think we need to talk about Marinette." He said.

"I've tried to talk to her about her actions towards Isabella, but she wouldn't listen to me. I feel like she's jealous that she's getting close to Adrien." I replied as I slumped onto the ground and picked at my black and white bracelet.

"Still, it's bad enough I have a certain 'superheroine' hating on me. I don't need some crazy baker girl to add to my hate list." Isabella replied.

I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, a howl startled us and caused everyone to run outside to see a large red, black and white wolf like figure with a scarf around his neck and chains on his wrists.

"Grey Wolf! I know you're here! Come out and face me!" He shouted.

Wait. That voice sounds familiar. I thought.

"Everyone, find a place to hide!" A teacher called.

I quickly slipped into the changing room to swap into Grey Wolf and darted out of the school to find the akuma. As soon as he saw me, he chuckle.