Chapter 9: Darkblade

Conner POV

"All of you have elected Isabella for the position of class representative." Miss Bustier puts a hand on her brunette's shoulder, smiling at her, "And for Mei to be the class deputy."

Today, we're voting who will be class representative and deputy. And of course, no doubt Francis and Isabella are part of it.

As Ms Bustier was talking to the class, I cycled through my camera and looked at the images of all the photos I took of Grey Wolf and the others.

"Connor? Are you interested?" Our teacher asked.

No, ma'am. I'll pass." I said.

"Alright, I'll give all of you till the end of lunch to decide if you like to be a candidate." Ms Bustier said.

Timeskip after Lunch

"So, any new candidates who would like to run against Isabella and Mei?" Ms Bustier asked.

No one raised their hand. I looked over at Chloe, who had a smug look on her face. It's obvious that she voted for Isabella to be CR and Mei to be CD, despite she hated the flower shop girl.

More like tolerated. I thought.   

Ms Bustier shrugged and was about to announce her verdict until someone shouted out.

"I'll run!"

We looked to see Marinette with her hand up, much to almost everyone's confusion.

Isabella POV

It's no surprise that Marinette wants to run for Class Representative. Just so that she can rub it in my face and then impress Adrien. Ever since the beginning, she's antagonized me and has also been lusting after Adrien.

If this gets out of hand, I'll have no other choice but to go all out in exposing her. I thought.

Conner POV

As I was looking through my pictures, I got a text from Mei saying that she got an invite at a party with Chloe and Isabella and asked me if I could come.

"Say yes." Dante whispered in my ear, causing me to jump up in shock.

"Damn it, D! What did I tell you about sneaking up on me!?" I shouted.

"Your door was open. Anyway, if your girlfriend is at that party, you ought to go there." He said with a grin.

"Whatever, midget. Now, get out of my room." I sighed.

Dante shrugged and walked out as I replied 'yes' to Mei's text. 

Timeskip at City Hall

"Well, this sure is something." I said as we saw a huge line waiting to get their autographs from the rock star, Jagged Stone.

"Over here!" Mei called.

I looked to see her with the others. As we chatted and got Jagged's autograph, I saw that Marinette was there, swooning over Adrien as he was talking to Rydell.

I'm guessing that she's here because Adrien is here. I thought.

Suddenly, we heard the sound of trumpets outside. Everyone looked out of the window to see a knight in full black armour on a horse. He looked like the leader because there were other knights following him.

"O-ye, o-ye! Darkblade shalt speak now! Listen or be imprisoned!" The knight called.

"What's going on now?"I asked.

"Who's Darkblade?" I heard Ivan asked.

"Think that's him there." Kim said as he pointed to a knight.

" Henceforth, my flag shalt fly over thy kingdom! Bourgeois, pathetic knave, come hither and do battle!" The knight known as Darkblade called.