Chapter 1: Payback

Conner POV

Rumors about us started to spread like wildfire. Everyone started to see Bianfu's new allies as heroes and started to count on us. After getting the wolf miraculous, I started taking some self defense classes to improve my fighting skills. I heard from Marinette that Alya was making a blog known as the Ladyblog, referring to Ladybug.

At school, I saw a group of students surrounding Ivan, who looked down in dismay.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ask Chloe. She's spread a rumour about Ivan being Stone-Heart." Mei said.

"How long have they been around him?"  Marinette asked.

"30 minutes." she responded.

"I'll take care of this." I said and pushed past the crowd, standing in front of Ivan.

"Ok, people. The show's over. Now, leave him be." I said.

"What if he turns into that stone monster again?" Someone asked.

"Yeah. What will we do then?" Nino added.

"Guys, can't you see he's not in the mood for all of you. He'll snap if he's pushed too far." I responded.

"He's right. Just leave him alone." Mei added.

"You were going ballistic back there." A girl with violet streaked hair said.

"Yeah. You were seriously out to crush me dude." Kim said glaring at Ivan.

Mylène looks over at Ivan before looking away when he looks at her.

"I'm sorry I wasn't myself" Ivan pologized looking down in shame.

"It's ok, dude." I said, patting his shoulder.

"I guess it's my fault for provoking you." Kim said.

"What do you think of the heroes?" Alya asks a hazel haired student named Isabella, who was in our P.E. Class.

"Eh...They're okay..." Isabella says in discomfort as the others look at her in shock.

Not much of a surprise. I thought.

"How come?" A student with dreadlocks asked.

"I'm sorry. But I don't see how we can trust a trio in tight spandex. They appeared out of nowhere. They could be lying and try to convince that they are heroes when they're not." Isabella says.

"It makes sense. Considering they did appear out of nowhere." Mei said with a shrug.

Marinette looks at her angrily, "How could you say that?!"

"Woah, Mari! Take it easy! I'm sure that Issabel didn't mean that." I said, calming her down.

"That's just my personal opinion." Isabella states, "No need to get all bent out of shape about it. Besides, I wasn't even talking about you, so why are you so bitter?"  

Suddenly, we saw Adrien getting hugged by Chloe, his dismay.

So Chloe wasn't kidding about being childhood friends with Adrien. And it looks like it's a serious case of one sided affection. I thought.

Timeskip

The student with dreadlocks was tapping his desk while the rest of us were either waiting for Ms Bustier or getting Adrien's autograph. Suddenly, he noticed me and tapped my shoulder.

"You're Gear-Head, right?" He asked.

"It's Conner." I said.

"Sorry. My name's Rydell. I think we met before." He said.