Chapter -27

Author pov

Excited about proposing darshan, Pooja asked Darshan to come home early from the office. She had a surprise planned for him.

Darshan, always eager to be with Pooja, happily agreed to leave work early. He rushed back home, filled with anticipation for the evening ahead.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm golden glow across the sky, Pooja and Darshan made their way to the beach hand in hand. The gentle sound of the waves crashing against the shore welcomed them, and the salty sea breeze wrapped around them like a comforting embrace.

Under the soft glow of the setting sun, Pooja and Darshan strolled hand in hand along the serene beach. The gentle waves lapped at their feet, and the sea breeze brushed against their faces, creating a perfect romantic atmosphere. Pooja felt her heart flutter with excitement as she knew this was the moment she had been waiting for – to express her feelings to Darshan and propose to him.

As they walked along the shoreline, Pooja noticed a secluded spot with a stunning view of the horizon. She gently tugged at Darshan's hand, guiding him to that spot. The beach was now bathed in the warm hues of the setting sun, and the soft sand beneath their feet felt like a testament to their journey of love.

As they settled down on a cozy blanket, Pooja took a deep breath, gathering her courage. She looked into Darshan's eyes, which held a mix of curiosity and affection, and she began to speak from her heart.

"Darshan," Pooja began, her voice filled with tenderness, "from the moment we met, you have been a pillar of strength and understanding. You've shown me what it means to be loved unconditionally, to be accepted with all my past and emotions. You've been my rock through both the joys and the challenges, and I am grateful every day for your presence in my life."

Darshan listened intently, his eyes never leaving hers. He knew that this moment was special, and he wanted to savor every word she spoke.

"I have been holding back something in my heart," Pooja continued, her voice tinged with vulnerability. "I have learned so much from our journey together, and I have come to realize that love is not just about the words we say but the actions we take. You have shown me what true love is, and I want to reciprocate that love with all my heart."

She paused for a moment, her heart beating faster with every passing second. Then, with a radiant smile, she took out a small box from her bag and opened it to reveal a delicate ring, glistening in the light of the setting sun.

"Darshan," she said, her voice filled with emotion, "you have captured my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of being my partner in this journey of love and life?"

Darshan's eyes widened in surprise and delight as he looked at the ring in the box and then back at Pooja. His heart was overflowing with love and happiness.

"Pooja," he replied, his voice filled with warmth, "from the moment I met you, I knew you were someone special. You have brought so much joy and love into my life, and I can't imagine a future without you. Yes, a thousand times yes, I will be your partner, your confidant, and your soulmate. I love you with all my heart."

As he spoke, he took the ring from the box and gently slid it onto Pooja's finger. Their eyes met, and in that moment, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only their love and connection.

As the night grew deeper, Pooja leaned in and gently kissed Darshan, sealing their love with a promise of forever. The beach witnessed another precious memory of their love story – a moment filled with love, joy, and the magic of being together.

The sun had now dipped below the horizon, and the stars began to twinkle in the sky. Pooja and Darshan remained wrapped in each other's arms, feeling the magic of the moment.

As they gazed at the stars above, Pooja knew that her dream of proposing to Darshan had come true. She felt a deep sense of gratitude for Tarun's message in her dream, guiding her to this beautiful moment of love and acceptance.

In that moment, Pooja knew that her decision to ask Darshan to come early from the office had led to a beautiful evening of love and connection. The beach, with its tranquil beauty, had once again become the canvas for their love story, and they knew that their love would continue to bloom, just like the waves that kissed the shore under the moonlit sky.

As Tarun watched from the heavens, he felt a sense of peace and contentment seeing Pooja happy and smiling. He had always loved her deeply, and even in the afterlife, his love for her remained pure and selfless.

Seeing Pooja with Darshan, Tarun knew that he had left her in good hands. He had witnessed the strength of their love and the depth of their connection. It brought him solace to know that Pooja had found someone who cherished her and supported her unconditionally.

With a smile on his face, Tarun bid farewell to this world, knowing that his love would always be a part of Pooja's heart. He ascended to the heavens, where he found eternal peace and joined the realm of angels.

In heaven, Tarun felt a sense of serenity and love, free from all earthly worries and pains. He knew that his spirit would always be present, watching over Pooja and guiding her in the journey of life.

From above, Tarun continued to send his blessings and love to Pooja and Darshan. He saw how their love blossomed, and he rejoiced in their happiness. He knew that his soul would forever be intertwined with Pooja's, and his presence would continue to be felt in the love they shared.

As Pooja and Darshan's love story unfolded, Tarun remained a cherished memory, a guardian angel watching over them from above. He was a reminder of the power of love and the beauty of life's journey.

In the warmth of the sun, the gentle touch of the breeze, and the twinkle of the stars, Pooja felt Tarun's presence, knowing that he was always with her. She cherished his memory, grateful for the love they had shared, and the lessons he had taught her about life and love.

With each passing day, Pooja and Darshan's love grew stronger, and their bond deepened. They knew that they were blessed with a love that transcended time and space, and they embraced each moment with gratitude and joy.

As they walked hand in hand along the beach, with the memories of Tarun in their hearts, they knew that love was a gift that never truly faded. It lived on in the hearts of those who cherished it, forever guiding them in their journey of love and life.

And so, the love story of Pooja and Darshan continued, a tale of love, resilience, and the eternal connection that bound their hearts together. With the blessings of Tarun from the heavens, they knew that their love was destined to shine brightly, illuminating their lives with the magic of love's embrace.

If you all like this story then plz
With love cutiepie5