Chapter -23

Author pov

With Pooja's parents shifting back to Chennai and Tanvi currently studying in Bangalore, their family dynamics went through a transition. Pooja's parents were happy to return to their hometown, and they eagerly awaited Tanvi's completion of her final year degree. They were looking forward to having the whole family together again.

With everyone's support and understanding, Pooja's parents, Venu and Meena, and Darshan's parents, Geetha and Govind, agreed to set a date for Pooja and Darshan's marriage. Respecting Pooja's wish for a simple ceremony, they decided to forgo an engagement and have a direct marriage. The family felt that a straightforward wedding would allow Pooja to honor her past while embracing her future with Darshan.

After discussing with Pooja and Darshan, they agreed on a date for the wedding, which was set to take place after a month. It would give them enough time to prepare for the celebration while respecting the emotional journey Pooja was going through. The family understood that this wedding was not just about Pooja and Darshan coming together but also about embracing their memories of Tarun and celebrating his life as part of the ceremony.

Pooja's selflessness and concern for her sister Tanvi were evident as she expressed her wishes to Pratheesh. She didn't want to interfere or spoil the marriage ideas for Tanvi, recognizing the importance of her sister's happiness and dreams. Instead, she suggested that Pratheesh and Tanvi should marry after her studies, respecting Tanvi's wishes and letting everything unfold perfectly for her marriage.

Pratheesh was moved by his sister's thoughtfulness and agreed to her request. He understood that Pooja wanted the best for Tanvi and was willing to wait until the right time for their marriage. With their love and support for each other, the family embraced the upcoming weddings with gratitude, understanding, and a shared desire for happiness and harmony.

One day darshan went to Pooja home, Pooja and Darshan sat together, they engaged in heartfelt conversation, sharing their thoughts and feelings. In the midst of their conversation, Darshan expressed his desire to visit Tarun's tomb. Understanding the significance of the moment, Pooja agreed without hesitation.

They both traveled to Tarun's resting place, where his tomb was situated. Pooja showed Darshan the tomb, and as he gazed at Tarun's photograph, memories of their past encounter resurfaced in Darshan's mind. He thought deeply, trying to piece together the connection he felt towards Tarun and how it related to his feelings for Pooja.

After a moment of contemplation, the memories came rushing back, and Darshan realized that he had indeed met Pooja before. He recalled their chance encounter during his date with Love Deepthi, and how he had bumped into her, leading to a conversation with Tarun.

Darshan turned to Pooja and asked if she remembered him from that encounter. Pooja nodded, acknowledging the connection. The realization of their past meeting added another layer of depth to their bond, and it made Darshan understand the reason behind the strong attraction he felt towards her.

Looking at Tarun's tomb, Darshan made a heartfelt decision. He knew now that it was Pooja he had been drawn to all along, and he was determined to cherish her with his life. He vowed to make sure that she would be happy always, no matter what challenges they faced.

Their shared memories of Tarun and their chance encounter had led them to this moment. It was a turning point in their journey together, and they both embraced the connection they had found. With a renewed commitment and understanding of each other, Pooja and Darshan set forth on a path of love, friendship, and healing, cherishing their past while building a future together.

Later on Darshan and Pooja decided to have  dinner together at the hotel, a surprising encounter occurred when Darshan noticed Deepthi working as a servant. He was taken aback, wondering why she was in such a situation. On seeing Darshan, Deepthi was visibly startled, realizing the impact of her decision to leave him.

Deepthi mustered the courage to approach them and take their order. Darshan couldn't help but inquire about her current circumstances, given their history together. Deepthi shared that she had married a wealthy man, but their marriage had been marred by constant fights and unhappiness. Moreover, after two years of marriage, she couldn't conceive a child, leading to her husband's decision to divorce her and marry someone else.

Darshan felt sympathy for Deepthi upon hearing about her struggles and empathized with her difficult situation. He couldn't ignore her suffering and offered her a lifeline. He proposed that she work as the manager in his restaurant, providing her with a better opportunity and a chance to rebuild her life.

Deepthi was deeply moved by Darshan's kindness and generosity. She accepted the offer with gratitude, knowing that it was a second chance to create a better life for herself. It was a turning point for her, and she felt immense relief and gratitude for Darshan's understanding and compassion.

The encounter at the restaurant brought about unexpected changes in their lives, strengthening the connections between Darshan, Pooja, and Deepthi. As they moved forward together, they understood the importance of compassion, forgiveness, and offering support to those in need. The events of that evening paved the way for new beginnings and a future filled with hope and opportunities for all of them.

As Darshan returned home after dropping Pooja off, he felt compelled to share the events of the evening with his parents, Geetha and Govind. He recounted his encounter with Deepthi at the restaurant, explaining her unfortunate circumstances and how he had offered her a job as the manager in his restaurant.

He then opened up about his visit to Tarun's tomb with Pooja and how he had recognized Pooja as the girl he had met before Tarun's death. He shared his realization of the connection between them, acknowledging that fate had brought them together in an unexpected way.

Darshan's parents listened attentively, proud of their son's compassionate and caring nature. They appreciated his willingness to offer Deepthi a new opportunity, understanding that everyone deserved a chance to rebuild their lives after facing challenges.

Regarding Pooja, Geetha and Govind acknowledged the significance of her connection to Tarun and how it had shaped her emotions. They admired Darshan's understanding and support for her, recognizing the depth of his feelings for Pooja.

As the days passed swiftly, the excitement for Pooja and Darshan's marriage grew exponentially. Both families were eagerly waiting for the much-anticipated day, filled with hope and joy for the union of their beloved children.

If you all like this story then plz vote
With love cutiepie5