Chapter -8

Author pov

As Pooja and Tarun continued to journey through their 12th standard, their love for each other blossomed alongside their academic pursuits. Pooja, with her exceptional academic skills, had always been a top-performing student. On the other hand, Tarun, while not as academically strong as Pooja, had his own strengths and passions.

They desired to study in the same college, so Pooja selflessly took on the responsibility of tutoring him to improve his academic performance. She believed that with her guidance and support, Tarun could achieve the grades necessary to secure a spot in their dream college.

Pooja's dedication to helping Tarun succeed was admirable. After their regular classes, they would spend additional hours studying together. Pooja patiently explained difficult concepts and helped Tarun with his assignments and projects. There parents also very supportive for them.

With Pooja's unwavering guidance and support, Tarun's hard work and dedication paid off, and he achieved excellent marks in the final exams. Pooja's commitment to helping him succeed had been instrumental in his academic improvement.

As the results were announced, Tarun couldn't contain his excitement and gratitude. He rushed to share the news with Pooja, knowing that without her help, he wouldn't have achieved such a remarkable outcome. Pooja, too, was overjoyed with Tarun's success and felt an immense sense of pride in his achievements.

As both Pooja and Tarun's children passed their exams with flying colors, their parents, Venu and Devaraj, were overjoyed and immensely proud of their accomplishments. They decided to celebrate this wonderful achievement by throwing a grand party to honor their hard work and dedication.

Venu and Devaraj were beaming with happiness, seeing how their children had grown and succeeded academically, just like they had hoped for. They believed that the strong foundation of love and support they had provided their kids played a significant role in their success.

The party was meticulously planned, and friends, family, and well-wishers were invited to share in the celebration. The venue was beautifully decorated with colorful balloons, banners, and streamers, reflecting the joyous atmosphere. There was a stage set up for the children to be recognized and applauded for their achievements.

As the joyous celebration continued, Venu and Devaraj felt a deep sense of pride and happiness not just for their children's academic achievements but also for the strong bond that Pooja and Tarun had formed over the years. As the night progressed, and with emotions running high, they decided it was the perfect moment to share the beautiful story of Pooja and Tarun's relationship with all their friends and family present at the party.

Gathering everyone's attention, Venu stood up and thanked everyone for being part of the special occasion. He spoke about the hard work and determination that both Pooja and Tarun had displayed in their academic pursuits and how proud they were as parents. He then shifted the focus to their relationship, and with a smile, he began to narrate their journey.

Venu recounted how Pooja and Tarun had known each other since childhood, growing up as best friends. He shared anecdotes of their adventures, laughter, and support for one another during their younger days. He praised the deep connection they had, which only grew stronger as they stepped into adolescence.

Devaraj joined in, describing the incredible transformation he had witnessed in both Pooja and Tarun when they fell in love during their high school years. He spoke about how they had supported each other through thick and thin, always pushing each other to be the best versions of themselves.

As the story unfolded, the guests were captivated by the tale of love and companionship. Many who had known Pooja and Tarun since childhood nodded in agreement, recognizing the special bond that had always existed between them.

Venu and Devaraj acknowledged that their children's relationship had been a source of inspiration for them as parents. They praised Pooja and Tarun's commitment to each other and their determination to face any challenges that life had thrown their way.

Pooja and Tarun took a moment to express their heartfelt gratitude to their parents, Venu and Devaraj, for accepting and supporting their relationship. With the room still filled with warmth and joy, they stood together, holding hands, and spoke from their hearts.

Pooja began, her voice filled with emotion. She thanked her parents for being there for her every step of the way, not only as loving parents but also as understanding and open-minded individuals. She expressed her appreciation for their trust in her judgment and for embracing Tarun as a part of their family. Pooja acknowledged that their parents' acceptance had given her the strength to face any challenges that might have come their way and had made their love even stronger.

Tarun, too, spoke with sincerity and gratitude. He thanked Venu and meena for being like second parents to him, always supportive and caring. He shared how their acceptance had been a pivotal moment in his life, making him feel truly accepted and loved. Tarun expressed his deep respect and admiration for them and he promised to always cherish and protect their daughter, Pooja.Both sets of parents were visibly moved by Pooja and Tarun's heartfelt words. There was a profound sense of love and understanding between the families, and they embraced each other warmly, knowing that they were now connected not just as parents of the young achievers but also as a united and loving extended family.

Venu and Devaraj thanked Pooja and Tarun for their kind words and for being such wonderful children. They expressed their immense happiness at seeing their children find love and companionship in each other. They assured Pooja and Tarun that their acceptance was unconditional and that they were proud of the individuals their children had become.

The room filled with warmth and affection as friends and family congratulated Pooja and Tarun on their relationship and their academic success. There was a sense of admiration for the couple and the way they had supported each other's dreams and aspirations.

The revelation of Pooja and Tarun's relationship only strengthened the bond between the two families, as they were thrilled to welcome each other as future in-laws. The party continued with even more heartfelt toasts and well-wishes for the young couple.

Pooja and Tarun felt overwhelmed by the love and support they had received from their families and friends. They were grateful to Venu and Devaraj for sharing their story and for being such understanding and accepting parents throughout their journey.

The celebration had become even more special, not just for the academic achievements but also for the celebration of love, family, and the beautiful journey of Pooja and Tarun's relationship, which had played an integral part in shaping who they had become.

As the day came to an end, the memories of the celebration remained etched in their hearts. Venu and Devaraj were grateful for the love and happiness that filled their lives and the success of their children. The party had not only marked a significant milestone but also strengthened the family's connection, reminding them of the power of support and celebration in creating lasting memories.

If you all like the chapter thn plz vote
With love cutiepie5