Chapter-20

Author pov

As Darshan's parents, Geetha and Govind, learned about his interest in Pooja, they were pleasantly surprised and happy for their son. They had seen him go through heartbreak in the past, and they had hoped that he would find love and happiness once again. Seeing him interested in someone brought joy to their hearts, and they encouraged him to take the next step and propose to Pooja.

Taking their advice to heart, Darshan decided to express his feelings to Pooja. He found out where she worked and started sending her flowers daily. Pooja, touched by the gesture, felt a connection between the flowers and her beloved Tarun. She believed that Tarun was somehow communicating with her through these flowers and felt a sense of comfort and love in them.

As the days went by, Darshan saw how Pooja responded positively to his gestures. He sensed that she might feel the same way about him, and he felt encouraged to take a step further. With each interaction, the bond between them grew stronger, and he found himself falling for her.

As Darshan mustered the courage to propose to Pooja, he approached her and Preetha one evening while they were walking to their apartment. His heart pounded with anticipation and hope. He expressed his feelings, pouring out his emotions and telling Pooja how much he admired her, how she brought happiness into his life, and how he saw a future with her.

However, to Darshan's dismay, Pooja was taken aback by the sudden proposal. She was shocked and surprised, as she had never seen Darshan in that light before. Her heart sank because she did not share the same romantic feelings for him. While she had appreciated the flowers he sent, it was more of a gesture she associated with Tarun's presence, and she had mistaken Darshan's intentions.

With a heavy heart, Pooja gently told Darshan that she don't love him on hearing this darshan was taken back then screamed at her and asked if she don't love him then why she accepts his flowers and star at him she didn't answered and ran away a heartbroken darshan went to home.

Pooja felt overwhelmed by Darshan's sudden proposal, and she realized that she had unintentionally given him the wrong impression. She deeply cared for him as a friend, but she couldn't reciprocate the romantic feelings he had for her.

Pooja found herself in a difficult position. She cherished the bond she felt with Darshan, the connection she associated with Tarun's heart. However, she didn't share the same romantic feelings that Darshan had developed for her.

Feeling that it was necessary to be completely honest with Darshan, Pooja decided to open up about her past and her love for Tarun. She knew that sharing her feelings and memories with him would help him understand the depth of her connection and the significance of his role in her life.

O

n entering home darshan throughs everything in the floor on seeing this Geetha and govind asks him what happened he told everything about proposal and told them that Pooja didn't love him, Geetha told him they will talk to her tomorrow and ask her the reason for rejection. At first he told not to disturb her but his mother told him they will convince or else they tried to know her reason for rejecting you finally darshan agreed.

The next day, Geetha and Govind decided to talk to Pooja to understand the reason for her rejection of Darshan's proposal. They knew how much their son had changed since he met Pooja, and they were genuinely concerned about his feelings.

As Darshan took Geetha and Govind near the bus stop and waited in the car, he saw Pooja approaching the bus stand. Excited to show his parents the person he had fallen for, he pointed towards Pooja.

However, as Geetha and Govind saw Pooja, Govind was visibly shocked and taken aback. He asked Darshan to take them back to the house immediately, his emotions clearly overwhelmed by the sight of Pooja.

In the car, Darshan noticed his father's reaction and could sense that something was amiss. He was perplexed by his father's strong reaction to seeing Pooja. Trying to understand what was going on, he asked Geetha and Govind what had happened, hoping for an explanation.

Taking a deep breath, Govind gathered his thoughts and began to explain to Darshan that Pooja was the same girl who had lost her fiancé, Tarun, in an accident three years ago. Govind had met Tarun's family during the time of the organ donation, and he knew about their heartbreaking loss.

The realization hit Darshan like a wave of emotions. He understood why his father was so shocked to see Pooja - the girl he had fallen in love with was the same person who had lost her beloved Tarun, whose heart he had received through the organ transplant.

Overwhelmed with a mix of emotions, Darshan's heart went out to Pooja. He understood the significance of the connection he felt with her, the strong attraction that seemed to be guided by fate itself.

Geetha and Govind advised Darshan to give Pooja the space she needed, given the complexities of her emotions and her past. They emphasized the importance of understanding and empathy, and they reminded him to be patient and supportive of Pooja during this time.

As they returned home, Darshan found himself contemplating the significance of the encounter and the deep bond he felt with Pooja. He knew that their connection was special and had a profound purpose in their lives.

In the following days, Darshan kept his distance, giving Pooja the time and space she needed. He continued to hold her in his heart, knowing that their paths had crossed for a reason, and he was determined to be there for her, even if from afar.

The days turned into weeks, and Darshan's admiration and love for Pooja grew stronger. He knew that she was navigating her emotions, just as he was, and he remained committed to supporting her on her healing journey.

As fate continued to weave its tapestry of connections, Darshan and Pooja's lives were forever intertwined, guided by love, loss, and the hope for a future filled with healing, understanding, and the promise of a love that transcended time and space.

If you all like this story then plz vote
Share your opinion as comments
With love cutiepie5