Chapter -18

Author pov

The love between Tanvi and Pratheesh served as a constant reminder of the love Pooja had shared with Tarun. Every night, the memories of Tarun flooded Pooja's mind, and the emotions became too overwhelming for her to bear. She found herself crying herself to sleep, longing for the presence of her beloved Tarun once again.

As Pooja attended the office meeting, she was selected by the CEO, along with her colleague Dinesh, to work on an important project that required them to go to Chennai. The mention of Chennai brought back memories of Tarun, adding a tinge of sadness to her heart. However, she knew that this project was an opportunity to distract herself from her thoughts of Tarun and channel her energy into something productive.

With determination, Pooja decided to embrace the project as a new challenge. She recognized that immersing herself in work and staying focused would be a positive way to cope with her emotions and memories. Chennai might hold bittersweet memories, but it was also a place where she could create new experiences and professional growth.

In her commitment to the project, Pooja sought to excel and make the most out of the opportunity. The demands of work and the camaraderie with her colleague, Dinesh, provided a welcome distraction and allowed her to focus on the present moment rather than dwelling on the past.

While the memories of Tarun remained close to her heart, Pooja knew that life would continue to bring both challenges and new beginnings. With the support of her family and the determination to move forward, she embraced the project in Chennai, understanding that each step she took was a part of her journey toward healing and finding a sense of peace amidst the memories of her beloved Tarun.

As the family sat down for dinner, Pooja shared the news about the project in Chennai, but her parents, Venu and Meena, expressed concern and reluctance. They knew that Pooja had gone through a lot after the loss of Tarun, and they feared that returning to Chennai might reopen old wounds and bring back painful memories for her. Despite their reservations, Pooja remained adamant about her decision to take on the project.

After some discussion, her parents agreed, but with a condition - they asked her to stay with Preetha, Venu's niece, who was staying alone in Chennai and knew everything about Pooja's past. Pooja agreed to this arrangement, understanding that it would provide her with a support system and someone familiar to confide in during her time in Chennai.

Later that night, Pratheesh, who had been silent throughout the dinner, went to Pooja's room and asked her about the sudden decision to go to Chennai. Pooja hesitated at first, but she eventually opened up to her brother and shared the real reason behind her decision. She admitted that seeing Pratheesh and Tanvi's relationship reminded her of Tarun, and she felt the need to distance herself from those memories.

Pratheesh was deeply disappointed in himself upon realizing the pain his little sister was going through. He understood that he had been so preoccupied with his own love life that he had failed to notice Pooja's struggles and emotions. He felt remorseful for not being more sensitive to her feelings and vowed to be more attentive and supportive in the future.

The heartfelt conversation allowed the siblings to connect on a deeper level, and Pratheesh reassured Pooja that he would be there for her, no matter what. He understood the importance of family and promised to be a pillar of strength for her during her time in Chennai.

The journey to Chennai would become more than just a professional endeavor for Pooja. It would be an opportunity for her to face her emotions, find closure, and find comfort in the presence of her family and a supportive cousin. And for Pratheesh, it was a turning point in understanding the importance of empathy and the need to be there for his beloved sister in her times of struggle.

As the week passed, Pooja prepared herself for her journey to Chennai. With the project commencement approaching, she packed her bags, making sure to include all the essentials for her stay. Although she felt a mix of emotions, she knew that this trip was an opportunity for personal growth and a chance to face her past.

Throughout the week, her family and friends provided her with unwavering support and encouragement. Her parents, Venu and Meena, reassured her of their love and reminded her that they were just a phone call away if she needed anything. Pratheesh, too, showed a newfound sensitivity towards Pooja's feelings and promised to be there for her no matter the distance.

On the day of her departure, the entire family gathered to bid her farewell. Tanvi, now an integral part of their lives, also joined in wishing Pooja well. Pooja felt the warmth of their love and knew she was leaving with the assurance of a loving support system back home.

With her bags packed and her heart ready to embrace whatever lay ahead, Pooja embarked on her journey to Chennai. The memories of Tarun and the emotions associated with her past were still there, but she was determined to face them head-on. Her resolve to find closure and healing grew stronger with each passing moment.

On reaching Chennai, Pooja was warmly received by Preetha, her cousin and host during her stay. They made their way to Preetha's apartment, catching up on each other's lives along the way. The familiarity of family brought a sense of comfort to Pooja, making her feel more at ease about her time in Chennai.

After settling in pooja and preetha catch up with their life preetha is also working near to Pooja new office so it will easy that they both can travel together. At evening Pooja and preetha decided to do some grocery shopping,they entered a super market Pooja was searching for something when she suddenly bumped into someone on seeing the person face Pooja was shocked, tears formed in her eyes on seeing this person was confused,seeing the situation preetha held Pooja elbow and dragged her to another side.

If you all like this chapter then plz vote
Share your opinion as comments
With love cutiepie5