Chapter -21

Author pov

Next day Pooja waits for Darshan at the bus stop to reveal everything to him,but he fails to show up. Days go by without any sign of him, leaving Pooja worried and saddened by his absence. When Preetha learns about this, she informs Pooja's parents and Pratheesh, and together they decide to travel to Chennai to find Darshan. Preetha, with the help of her friends, manages to obtain Darshan's address secretly, as they know how much seeing him brings joy to their daughter. With the sole intention of making Pooja happy, they all go to Darshan's home without informing her.

As Pooja's parents, Venu and Meena, ring the doorbell, they are taken aback when Govind Darshan's father opens the door. They are shocked to realize that Darshan is the same person who received Tarun's heart through a transplant. This revelation helps them understand why their daughter Pooja was so happy every time she saw Darshan, as he carries the heart of their  Tarun. The emotional connection becomes clearer, and the visit takes on a deeper meaning for everyone involved.

As they all sat together, Darshan arrives at his house, having heard about their presence. With everyone gathered, Darshan opens up about his love for Pooja and how she had rejected him before he discovered that he had Tarun's heart through the transplant. This revelation adds another layer of emotion to the situation, as it becomes clear that the heart connection played a significant role in their lives without Pooja even knowing about it.

Venu, Pooja's father, expressed the immense impact Tarun's death had on their daughter. He shared how devastating it was for Pooja, who hadn't smiled in the three years since her brother's passing. However, when she mentioned that she was coming back to Chennai and had met Darshan, they were worried but relieved to see a smiling Pooja again. Venu acknowledged that it was Darshan who brought happiness back into Pooja's life, and they were grateful for that. He earnestly requested Darshan to be there for her, knowing how much he meant to her well-being and happiness.

Pooja was taken by surprise when she saw her parents at home upon returning from the office. They spent time together during dinner, and then Venu brought up the topic of marriage. However, Pooja immediately denied the idea, refusing to consider marrying anyone in this lifetime. Despite her parents' attempts to convince her, she remained adamant and went to her room, leaving her parents worried about her emotional state and the reasons behind her strong opposition to marriage. They knew they needed to approach the matter with sensitivity and understanding to address Pooja's concerns and feelings properly.

Pratheesh, concerned about Pooja's happiness, went to her room and found her crying. He gently asked if she believed Tarun would be happy to see her in tears. Pooja looked up, wiping her tears, and nodded. Then, Pratheesh asked if she thought Tarun would want her to be alone in life, and she again shook her head in disagreement.

Pratheesh then shared his own perspective, saying that he couldn't happily marry Tanvi while knowing his sister's life was suffering. Pooja quickly reassured him that Tanvi deserved happiness after losing her family and that she should marry him. After much contemplation, Pooja agreed to the marriage proposal, but she was shocked when Pratheesh revealed that Darshan would be the groom.

Despite her initial surprise, Pooja eventually accepted the idea of marrying Darshan, understanding that it would bring happiness to both Tanvi and herself. With Pooja's consent, Pratheesh and Tanvi decided to get married simultaneously with Pooja and Darshan's wedding. The decision brought a mix of emotions, but they all believed it was for the best, knowing that Tarun's memory would always be cherished and honored through their happiness.

With a desire to have a private conversation with Darshan, Pooja confided in her brother Pratheesh. Understanding the importance of the conversation, Pratheesh agreed to give them some alone time. This allowed Pooja to have an open and heartfelt discussion with Darshan, where she could express her feelings, fears, and uncertainties without any external pressure. Such a conversation would be crucial for both of them to understand each other's emotions and find a way to move forward together, navigating the complexities of their past and their shared future.

Upon getting Pooja's agreement for the marriage, Pratheesh informed everyone in the family about the positive development. He let them know that Pooja had finally agreed to marry Darshan. Excitedly, Venu called Darshan's parents to share the good news that Pooja had given her consent for the marriage. The families were delighted with the decision and looked forward to the upcoming weddings that would bring joy and happiness to everyone involved.

Upon receiving the news from Govind that Pooja had agreed to marry him, Darshan's happiness knew no bounds. Overjoyed with the development, he immediately called his friends Roshan and Karthik to share the wonderful news. Roshan and Karthik were genuinely happy and excited for Darshan, congratulating him on the upcoming marriage. The news brought a sense of celebration and joy among his friends, who were looking forward to witnessing their friend's happiness on his special day.

Indeed, while Darshan was happily envisioning his life with Pooja, she was still deeply immersed in the memories of Tarun. The dreams they both once shared of getting married and starting a family together were a constant reminder of the life they had planned. Moving on from such memories, especially when Tarun's heart was now living with Darshan, was an incredibly difficult and emotionally complex task for Pooja.

She found herself torn between her love for Tarun's memory and the potential happiness with Darshan. Despite knowing that Tarun's heart was now giving life to someone else, she couldn't shake the pain of losing him and moving on.

Overcoming this emotional struggle would require time, understanding, and support from her loved ones. Pooja needed to find a way to honor Tarun's memory while also opening herself up to the possibility of finding happiness with Darshan. The journey toward healing and acceptance would be a challenging one, but with the love and care of her family and friends, she could eventually find a way to move forward while cherishing Tarun's memory in her heart.

If you all like this story then plz vote
Share your opinion as comments
With love cutiepie5