Chapter -2

Author pov

Pooja sat in class, attentively listening to the teacher's lesson. Every now and then, she would steal a glance behind her, curious about the handsome boy who sat a few rows back. She had recently learned that his name was Tarun, and there was an air of intrigue surrounding him.

When the bell rang, signaling the end of the class, the teacher left the room, allowing the students to pack up their belongings and head out. However, instead of peacefully collecting his things and leaving, Tarun's face contorted with anger as he marched towards Pooja. He demanded that she change her seat because she had unknowingly taken his usual spot.

Pooja, caught off guard by Tarun's sudden aggression, hesitated. She didn't see any reason why she should have to move, as she had chosen her seat based on her own comfort. This refusal only served to further infuriate Tarun, and in a fit of anger, he snatched Pooja's bag and callously threw it out the door.

Pooja's eyes welled up with tears as she watched her new bag land on the floor, now damaged and soiled. It was a painful sight for her, and a wave of sadness washed over her. She mustered up the courage to retrieve her bag, wiping away the tears streaming down her face.

When Pooja returned to the classroom, she saw Tarun smugly seated in her former spot. Feeling hurt and betrayed, she chose to take a different path. She found an empty bench nearby and quietly settled there, determined not to let Tarun's actions define her happiness.

As Tarun observed Pooja's tears and noticed the pain he had caused, guilt started to consume him. He realized the gravity of his actions and regretted his impulsive behavior. In that moment, he made a silent vow to himself to apologize for throwing Pooja's bag, acknowledging the need to make amends for his thoughtless actions.

During the lunch break, Pooja found herself sitting alone.As Pooja sat alone on her bench during the lunch break, she observed her classmates bustling about, chatting and laughing as they opened their lunchboxes. It was her first day at this new school, and she hadn't had the chance to make any friends yet.

As she watched the other students, a pang of loneliness tugged at her heart. She longed to join in the conversations, to share laughs and stories with her peers, but she didn't know where to begin. She felt like an outsider, unsure of how to approach her classmates and strike up a conversation.

Pooja sighed softly and glanced down at her own lunchbox. She had packed her favorite homemade meal, hoping to find some comfort in familiar flavors. She started unwrapping the foil and slowly began to eat, trying to distract herself from the loneliness that surrounded her.

Her eyes wandered, occasionally catching glimpses of friendly gestures exchanged between her classmates. Some students shared their food with each other, while others engaged in animated discussions about various topics. Pooja couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy, yearning for the same sense of belonging.

As the new student in class, she hadn't yet formed any close friendships, and the absence of companionship was evident. Tarun, who had been observing Pooja from a distance, saw this as the perfect opportunity to make amends for his earlier actions.

With a genuine desire to apologize and make things right, Tarun mustered the courage to approach Pooja. He walked over to where she was sitting, his face reflecting sincerity and remorse. Tarun spoke up, expressing his heartfelt apology for throwing her bag and causing her distress.

Pooja, though initially surprised by Tarun's approach, felt a glimmer of happiness inside her as she listened to his apology. She saw the sincerity in his eyes and realized that people make mistakes, but they also have the capacity to change and grow. Moved by Tarun's genuine remorse, she decided to offer him a chance to be her friend.

With a smile on her face, Pooja accepted Tarun's apology and invited him to join her for lunch. Tarun, feeling a sense of relief and gratitude, gladly accepted her offer. Pooja shared her favourite meal with Tarun like other classmates. They began talking, sharing stories, and discovering common interests. As they spent more time together, a bond started to form, rooted in forgiveness, understanding, and the willingness to move past their initial encounter.

As the clock struck 4 p.m., signaling the end of the school day, Pooja gathered her belongings and made her to the school bus she enjoys her travels from school to home . The events of the day still fresh in her mind, she couldn't wait to share her experiences with her parents. Arriving home, she found her parents eagerly waiting to hear about her day.

Pooja sat down with her parents and recounted the incidents that had unfolded in school while eating the tea and snacks made by her mother. She spoke about the confrontation with Tarun, the apology he offered during lunch, and how they had become friends. Her parents listened attentively, offering words of support and encouragement. But her father was angry at first for throghing his princess bag but once he listened that the boy apologized which calms his anger.

With her daily responsibilities in mind, Pooja diligently completed her homework, ensuring that she stayed on top of her studies. Once finished, she found some time she talked with her elder brother about school and it's environment and todays events   then she played with her  favorite toys. Laughter filled the air as they engaged in imaginative play, creating memories that would be cherished for years to come.

As the day drew to a close, Pooja, filled with a sense of contentment, prepared herself for a restful night's sleep. Reflecting on the events of the day, she felt grateful for the resolution that had unfolded with Tarun and the newfound friendship they had formed.

With a happy mood and a heart full of positivity, Pooja settled into bed, knowing that tomorrow would bring more opportunities for growth, learning, and the potential for new adventures. As she drifted off to sleep, she carried with her the warmth of her family, the joy of friendship, and the optimism that comes from overcoming challenges.

If you all like this story then plz click the star icon at the end of chapter
With love cutiepie5