23

"It's just a Teenage Dream anyway"

Topanga wrapped her arms around the youngest as Brooke started the movie. 
"Romantic comedy? Bold choice" Brooke flicked Topanga's shoulder at the sneaky comment. 
"You're the worst! I hate you"

"I love you too" The blonde stuck her tongue out. 

"What's the point crying over it? It was a crush. Maybe even in infatuation. It's just a Teenage Dream anyway. And it will remain that way" Brooke sighed. 
"Never say 'just'. You never know what happens next. And I'm not talking about Shawn. Imagine you looking over to that door, and someone knocks. You open the door and there's a tall, hot blondie with green eyes and human-vampire teeth. Your new neighbor and frie-" 

"Topanga" Brooke warned. "This is real life. Not a movie. Calm down" Brooke laughed. 

Cory walks in with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"Popcorn's here. What'd I miss?" 
"Nothing of your interest" Brooke grinned.

5 minutes into the movie, there's a knock on the door. 

Brooke's eyes widened ever so slightly. 
"Topanga! There's a knock on the door!" Topanga enthusiastically nodded. 
"Tall, green-eyed blondie" She whispered. 

Brooke bounced of her seat and jogged to the door. 

She opened the door. and...

for the 100th time...

"Shawn. Angela." She asked, a bit surprised. Who invited them? They had cans of fizzy drink and gummies in their hands.

"Hey" Shawn pulled Brooke in a headlock, flicking her forehead. She blushed, kicking his ankle. 
"Butt face" She rolled her eyes.
"Yeah? Cause girls like my butt and my face" 

"Ew Shawn" Brooke whined, pretending to throw up.

"Shawn stop that" Angela giggled. "I'm sorry about him. Hey Brooke" She warmly smiled.
"H-Hey..." Brooke smiled.

They all walked back, as Brooke sat on the single seater as Shawn and Angela shared the double one. 

"Why didn't you tell me they were coming?" Brooke mouthed to Topanga.
"I didn't know either" She replied.

Cory got up, turned off the light and joined Topanga back in the seat.

"No one deserves Nicole more than he does." Topanga commented.
"Absolutely not, Her best friend is way better for her than the new dude!"