Chapter 6 : You want me to be your supporting act?!

After my performance in Basingstoke, Bruno had returned to my house with the band for dinner. My mum and dad didn't mind in the slightest. In fact they liked the idea of having some musical people round for dinner, ny dad especially. Bruno drove me home after I said bye to all my friends and I had to direct him to my house.

Bruno's P.O.V.

Well Hope is a really sweet girl. Her talent is amazing and her attitude towards people is incredible. I hope she can handle the press. I know it won't be long until people will be wanting her autograph and picture on a large scale event. On the way home I asked her a massive question...

"Hope, I have another big thing to ask you."

"You do?!"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you'd like to be my supporting act for The Moonshine Jungle Tour around Europe?"

She didn't answer, she just looked at me shocked and continued to direct me. When we pulled up to her house we parked just infront of her drive. A girl 2 houses across from Hope's started to walk towards us. Hope hadn't seen her but just hugged me out of the blue.

"I would love to be your supportig act Bruno... Hi Mica!"

"Hey! Who's tha-"

This, Mica, obviously realised who I was and ran up to us. She looked startled and slightly confused, like she was staring at an alien.

"Hi, i'm Bruno."

"Hi! I'm Mica!"

"Alright Mica calm down"

Hope laughed at her friend and said that she would introduce us all properly later. Everyone had caught up now and there are 4 extra cars parked, and people living around her house kept coming and knocking on her door, asking why there were so many cars. I decided to go to tge door each time and explain. Not a good idea. Hope's parents ended up having phone call after phone call and eventually a few photographers on the road, waiting for us to leave.

Hope's P.O.V.

I didn't really like the idea of people being around my road, Bruno had to get his stuff from his car so he walked outside and answered a couple of questions. When he walks back inside he's carrying a book and smiles at me.

"They all had questions."

"I thought they would..."

"They all asked about you!"

I had my mouth wide open and was completely shocked. Bruno explained at how the press had heard me sing with him and they wanted to know if I would be joinjng Bruno on tour. I laughed sarcastically and thought to myself, no way would they be asking me if I was Bruno's supporting act. If only I was that good. I hadn't actually realised that I said this out load, so Bruno raised one eyebrow and said,

"Well you are. Aren't you?!"

"Well i'll be at college" I turned to my mum and dad who nodded.

"So you won't be able to?"

"Umm, I guess I could do the 8th? I'm coming to see you on the 9th, so that would be weird. And if you are doing any weekend dates, I could do that too I suppose?"

"Perfect!" Phil shouted as he walked downstairs.

I realised I had left my bedroom door wide open, and really hoped that Phil hadn't seen the poster of Bruno and my calendar that was hanging on my wall.

"Nice poster Hope"

"Oh crap..."

"What poster?"

"Ah Bruno, Hope has a poster of you on her wardrobe and a calendar of us all next to it."

I could feel myself going bright red and I ran upstairs to shut my door. I run back down, to my mum and dad saying they are going out for dinner, and that we could order a Dominos pizza. I said goodbye to them and set up some more chairs in the living room. I was one short so decided to sit on the floor with my cats taking the cupboard tops. We spent about an hour just talking and I realised it was nearly 7, so I asked what everyone wanted and rang up to order.

"It'll be extra for home delivery."

"Okay, i'll pick it up"

"Thank you miss, that'll be £83.75 please"

"DID YOU JUST SAY £83.75?!"

"Yes miss."

"Okay, sorry, i'll be there soon. Thank you"

I hung up the phone and turned around to go upstairs and get some money.

"Hope, where are you going?"

"I need to get money"

"Here sweetie, take this, we'll all pitch in."

"I can't take yo-"

"Yes you can, it's not like Bruno can't afford it"

"Haha, thanks guys!"

Bruno, Phil, Ari and everyone gave in £10, I ended up with over £120 and they just told me to give Dominos a tip for such a big order. I went with Bruno to go and pick it up and when we got their a crowd begin to gather. I go up to the counter and ask if the order is ready. They say it will be half an hour as it is such a big order, Bruno didn't mind waiting so we just sat there and waited, there were a few people that worked there and asked for pictures with Bruno. He's such a sweetheart, he had pictures with almost everyone and the manager asked him if he would have a group picture with everyone, he did and lifted his arms up and pointed to everyone in the photo. Then girls started screaming across the road and ran into the shop to see Bruno, as more and more people rushed in, a few had recognised me from town and wanted photos with me. i feel so honoured to be in this position but it still doesn't feel real. We decided to go to Sainsburys which was only round the corner while our pizzas are being made, we walk in there and everyone stops and stares at both of us. I laughed because I couldn't believe the faces of people, some I knew, some I didn't. We walk down to the drink section and Bruno picks out two very expensive bottles of wine. I walked around for a bit and decided to look at the newspapers. On the front of 'The Gazette' I saw that Bruno had been pictured singing at Basingstoke for an intimate performance. Yet on the front of 'The Sunday Mirror' was something I never wanted to see...