Chapter 26: The Bouquet

~Danni's POV~

Only one day left until Louis finally came home. That was the only thought that was in my mind as I ate my breakfast. Chloe sat across from me at the table, staring at me. I slowly put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. She stared at me still.

"Are you okay?" She finally asked, breaking the silence.

"Yea, why?" I replied as I swallowed my cereal.

"You just seem really pale and clammy." She said putting her hand on my forehead. As her hand touched my forehead, I felt a pain in my forehead that echoed down to my stomach. My stomach twisted and I knew what was going to happen. I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I only just made it when I lost my lucky charms. Chloe came in behind me and tied my hair into a ponytail, a first aid kit in hand. She was about to stick a thermometer in my mouth, when I lost everything else that was in my stomach. I sat kneeling in front of the toilet, trying to wipe my nose with the back of my hand. She stuck the thermometer in my mouth.

"Well you don't have a fever." She said sitting on the bathtub and patting my back.

"Great, my boyfriend is on his way and I'm sick with no explanation." I said, close to tears. She had a look on her face, like a light bulb had gone off.

"When was the last time you and Louis um... were together?" She asked with a slight smile on her face. "Let me guess... three to four weeks ago?" I nodded thinking of the last night we had spent together. "I will be right back!" She ran into her room and came back with a small box that was stamped with the brand First Response. It all made sense. I was emotional, on edge, and now, morning sickness. I was flooded with emotions. "I'll leave you alone." She giggled as she skipped out of the room.

~

After five agonizing minutes, I looked at the small stick that rested on the sink next to me. I was shocked by the result. I checked it at least five times with the box. I felt sick again. My hand went to my stomach, thinking about the future. I couldn't help but smile that I had a part of Lou growing in me. But the thought that something was growing in me was scaring me.

I opened the door to find Chloe standing there anxiously. I nodded at her slowly and she pulled me into a hug. How the hell could I be pregnant?

~Louis's POV~

I felt anxious as I walked off my plane. Danni had told me that she couldn't drive anywhere because she was sick, so Chloe would be picking me up. I saw her waiting for me with a cardboard sign that said 'BOOBEAR' in big letters. I rolled my eyes at her and gave her a hug. She led me into her car and she started the long drive to their house.

"So, how is she?" I asked worried about her.

"Less excited than I am!" She said bouncing in her seat. What the hell is she talking about?

~

Chloe eventually dropped me off at their house and said she was staying the night at Heather's house. She winked at me and said that Danni and I needed some alone time. I let myself into their house and set my luggage down by the door. Danni was curled up in a ball on the couch. She was asleep so I walked over and kissed her on the forehead.

"Hey." She said yawning and stretching. She had a smile on her face.

"Hello love." I replied. "Hungry?"

"Not after this morning." She said sighing.

"I'll make you some tea." I said, making my way into the kitchen. She followed behind me, wrapping a blanket around her. She was wearing my Yorkshire Tea jersey that looked really good on her. The doorbell rang and I ran to get it before she could. I kissed her forehead and opened the door. A bouquet sat on the welcome mat with a note tied around it. Theo sniffed at the flowers as I picked them up and gave a small growl before barking at it once. "Someone has an admirer." I said, feeling a twinge of jealousy. She glanced at the note when I handed her the flowers. She rolled her eyes before throwing them in the garbage can. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She said dismissively.

"The last time you told me that, you almost died." I said and grabbed the note from around the flowers. 'Thanks for everything the other night. ;) See ya soon. ~Justin' What the hell did that son of a bitch have to thank my girlfriend for? "Danni, what does he mean by 'Thanks for everything?'" I asked her. Her eyes were already swimming with tears.

"Louis, I swear, I didn't do anything with him. He slept on the couch, I swear." She cried. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't live with the thought that he may have touched my Danni.

"Why does this keep happening? Why does he keep coming into our lives?" I asked looking into her clouded blue eyes.

"I don't know! He won't stay away from me I swear!" She cried louder.

"You know if you don't love me anymore, just tell me. I won't hold it against you." I almost yelled, feeling my heart ache. She tried to grab my arm, but I was already close to the door. "Why do I even bother competing with him? You obviously don't want to be around me anymore."

"Lou, don't-" She stammered, sobbing.

"Why the hell not?" I yelled, opening the door. She squeezed her eyes shut and pulled her hands through her long hair.

She sighed before saying quietly, "Because Lou, I'm-" She stopped, not finding the proper words.

"Your what?"

"I'm pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D hehe omg!!!! What do you guys think???????? Only a few chapters to go but I love you guys!!!!!! and I cant wait to finish the third book!! It's in the making right now and I will publish it as soon as we finish this one up and I finish writing it!!!

Love you guys so much!!!

Steph <3

PS Leave me your comments!!! Any predictions??? Theories about book 3???? haha I really wanna hear them!! :D Have a great day!!!!