Chapter 8: The Conference Room

After a few minutes, Chloe pulled up behind the building. I got up from the bench, pulling Louis's jacket closer around me. I climbed into the passenger seat of her car.

"So how was it?" She said as she made her way to the street. I didn't know where to start. It was the worst night of my life, because of Justin and It was the best night of my life, because of Louis. "Ok, since you have a stupid grin on your face and you're biting your lip, I'm assuming it went well." She added. She glanced at me, then did a double take. "Whose jacket is that?"

"Justin's." I said like it was a question.

"Oh my God! You dog! It's Louis's! Isn't it?" At this point she was literally bouncing in her seat.

"Nothing happened! Okay? He helped me out."

~

"Danni come here a minute please." Jones yelled from a conference room. Great she was probably going to give me hell for last night. I had spent the entire night lying awake, thinking about everything that happened. Thinking about how nice Louis had been and how much of a jerk Justin was. Tiredly, I walked to the conference room to see Justin sitting there, looking pleased. I glared at him as I sat in one of the chairs.

"You two are amazing!" Jones almost screamed. What the heck was she talking about? The night went terribly! She pressed play on a TV that was on the wall. It showed me being pulled along by Justin yelling at him to stop. Then Lou appeared out of nowhere and punched Justin in the face. Damn, I need to thank Lou again, that was the best thing ever! I almost laughed. The camera zoomed in on Lou and I as he pulled me into his chest and led me outside. We had lost the paparazzi and they video taped us walking out the back door. "You guys are all anyone's talking about! You're in all the magazines and everything else! Danni you need to hang out with that Lewis kid more often!"

"His names Louis for starters, he's not a kid, he's twenty-one, and you want me to use him?" I said incredulously. I can't believe she wanted me to use him, after everything I went through with him.

"Well duh, it's the only way to keep the drama going!" She whined. What a freakin' idiot! Why would I do that to him? Either way, he wouldn't be up for that. Sure he had helped me last night but that didn't change anything. We had dated once but that was all, I guess.

"Aren't they going to Ghana anyway?" I had heard that they were going to do charity work there for comic relief.

"Yea, but, the chick that did your hair-"

"You mean Bay." I interrupted. She gave me a stern look.

"Yea, whatever, anyhow." She rolled her eyes. "Yea well she's going with them. She doesn't know it yet but yea she is and your little ass, is going with her."

"Nah, I'm good." I said trying to be as rude as possible.

"YES!" Justin interjected. We stopped our argument and stared at him. "What I won!" He said gesturing to his phone.

"Anyway, yes you are and you're gonna get closer to Louis." She said crossing her arms resolutely over her chest.

"I'm not going to use him! Get that through your brain!" I yelled standing up, ready to leave, feeling the tears already forming in my eyes.

"Oh, Someone's warming up to me." Justin said, making me stop in my tracks and glare at him. Then I had a thought. And I smiled at him as sweetly as I could manage.

"Do you know the one thing that you have that Louis doesn't?" I said, making my voice sound seductive as I walked closer to him.

"What's that?" He said obviously getting excited.

"A vagina." I said in my usual hateful tone of voice. His jaw dropped and I walked out of the room like it was nothing. I could have sworn Jones laughed at him as I left.

Furiously, I grabbed my coat and purse and left for my car. As I got in my car, I started crying. Why the heck am I crying so much lately? It's weird. My phone buzzed on the seat next to me, I lifted it up to see that it was Justin sending me a text. The text said 'Have fun in Ghana, Bitch.'

Geez, who lit the fuse on his tampon? Oh yea I did.