Chapter 2: The Question

Hey guys!! Happy Friday!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

"Absolutely not!" I screamed leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms over my chest. Ms. Jones had called me into the conference room, I thought she needed another coffee or something but no she had asked me to ruin my life. She asked, no she told me, to make a sex tape with Justin for 'Publicity'. Justin looked pleased with himself, he probably came up with it.

"Fine, what about just dating. That could be just as good. Probably last longer to." Ms. Jones said glaring at me. "Or, oh I like this one! I could just fire you!" great now I'm being forced. I rolled my eyes, thinking about my options.

"Ok, fine I guess, but I want a contract!" I said finally giving up. I had worked too hard to just give up now. Justin stood up and took the empty seat next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. Ew, I cringed under his arm.

"Great! I'm so glad you agree!" She said like I had a choice. "I'll go get the legal team to draw up a contract!"

~

"Bitch, ass, pimp ass swag, mother-" I mumbled as I walked into my house, throwing my purse on the counter carelessly.

"Geez, bad day?" Chloe muttered, standing at the stove, reading a macaroni and cheese box.

"Don't get me started." I took my usual seat at the bar putting my head in my hand. She gave me a sympathetic look as she dumped the milk, powder, and butter in the pot. Not the healthiest meal, but she wasn't the best cook. "The bitch is making me date Justin Bieber, for a whole year and a half. We are officially dating by contract." She placed a cheesy bowl of noodle things in front of me. The truth was I wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet. I was still hung up on Lou, and it didn't help that he and his four best friends were constantly on the cover and magazines and on television. A constant reminder of how much I loved him.

"Look, I know you miss him, but maybe this will be good for you." She stated, sitting on the chair next to me as I ate the macaroni one by one. "When do you guys have to start 'dating'?"

"This weekend." I said depressed, those were my only days off and I would be wasting them with... him, what a great way to ruin a perfectly good saturday.

"Well, how 'bout this, when you get off work tomorrow, I'll call Heather, Bay, and Bree and we can all have a girl's night?" I nodded, that's exactly what I needed, a nice calm night with my friends. Wait what was I thinking? Those girls were crazier than directioners, and that's extremely hard to do!

~

Another terrible day at work. The legal team had created a contract, the terms seemed as good as it was gonna get. I had to date him for, like I said, a year and a half of pure torture. Also I had to accompany him to the Grammy's and be seen with him over the weekend, but most of all, I had to cause as much drama as possible. Although, I would make his life a living hell.

"Wow, you poor thing." Bree said from our living room. We were all in our pajamas, hanging out in our living room. The girls always knew how to make me feel better, they had brought over my favorite movies, Ted and 21 Jump Street. Bay sat behind me on the couch, while I sat on the floor so she could french braid my hair. We had already watched all the movies and it was late, but we were wide awake and had no intentions of going to sleep.

"Well, I know that this isn't the best time but I have something to tell you guys." Bay said, twisting an elastic band at the end of the perfect braid. We all turned towards her in excitement. "Josh asked me out!" We all fangirled. I knew they would get together eventually! Josh was such a sweet guy and I still occasionally texted him, mostly when my feelings for Louis came back. Bay proudly showed us the promise ring Josh had given her. I had a feeling that they would last a long time. But a thought tugged at my brain. How had he given it to her? Last time I checked they were in England.

"What a sec. How did he give it to you? I thought they were in England." I said Bay and Heather shook their heads and exchanged nervous glances. "What?" They didn't want to tell me something.

"Sorry hun, but umm they are in town for the Grammy's." Heather said. My heart dropped, they were gonna be there too.

"Well look at it this way, you are gonna look gorgeous and I'll bet anything that Lou misses you just as much as you miss him." Bay added. I was glad that Bay would be my stylist for the night of the Grammy's. I sighed, not looking forward to seeing Lou again. What if he moved on? What if-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave me your thoughts!!! <3

Rock on!!

Steph <3