Chapter 24: The Unexpected Visitor

~Louis's POV~

My dreams on the plane were filled with thoughts of Danni. Our last night together or first night together. Our first kiss and our last. I never felt better than in those moments. Now without her by my side there was an emptiness. I sighed in my sleep.

"Louis we need to have a talk." Paul said, trying to shake me awake. What could be so important that he needs to talk to me now, when I'm asleep. He continued to shake me, causing my head to ache.

"What?" I sighed giving in. He gestured for me to follow him to a table, away from the boys, who were probably sleeping too. I followed while rubbing my hands in my eyes and yawning.

"To make this simple, you can't date Danni anymore." He said like it was nothing. Didn't he realize what these words meant and what that would do to both of us? I sat staring at him while he willed me to respond. I stood up and walked back over to my seat. "Hear me out ok?"

"Hell no. I've lost her too many times to lose her again." I said continuing to walk over to my seat.

"She's too much of a distraction. You have fans to think about. A career! And you're willing to throw everything away! Everything you've worked for. Everything they've worked for." He gestured to the sleeping boys around the plane.

"I love her." I said quietly turning to face him. "Haven't you ever been in love? Don't you realize how much I need her? How much she needs me? Don't even pretend that you know what this is like." He started to speak but I wasn't going to give him the chance. "I don't care what you say. I will spend the rest of my life with Danni."

~Danni's POV~

It had been almost a week since Louis had went back to England. We missed each other but we talked all the time. Every morning, I would get a good morning text and every night, a goodnight text. He would send me a bouquet of roses every monday and we would skype as much as possible. The media had finally quieted down with all the rumors. Someone had seen the promise ring on my left hand and jumped to conclusions, saying that we had gotten engaged. That had quieted down and now the were starting the pregnancy rumors. I wore a baggy t-shirt outside and suddenly I'm knocked up. I sat on my bed with Theo, stroking his growing head.

My twitter was constantly buzzing with mention. People kept asking me if I was pregnant. I looking on Louis's to see that he recently tweeted: "Whether @DanniMusic is pregnant or not, I will love her and the baby (if there is one)!!

"Hello love." He said once it was fully loaded. I smiled at his goofy face. He looked exhausted, poor guy was constantly recording for an upcoming tour.

"Hey. You look tired." I said with a twinge of concern. He smiled and laughed.

"Yea, they're running us dry over here. I wanna come visit soon though. I miss my Danni." He gave me a cheeky smirk.

"I miss my Lou."

~

After about an hour of talking to each other about possible visit plans, until he fell asleep. I left skype open, so I could watch him sleep. I could see his head rested on a pillow and his mouth slightly open. He was always so cute when he slept. I sat cross legged on the couch and turned on the TV. I had only been watching it for a few minutes when the Weather Warning alarm blared. It said a freak March blizzard was coming and that everyone should stay inside. I walked over to my window and pulled back the curtain. It was infact snowing and of course, Theo chose now to start whining about using the bathroom. His adorable puppy eyes stared up at me. I finally gave in, not wanting to have to clean up his mess later.

I found a blanket and slippers and let him out the front door. When I was about to step into the snow to watch him, I came face to face with someone I hoped I would never, ever have to see again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I'm having a rough week!!!! :( People keep talking about me behind my back and im so done right now!! Like im so upset my hands are shaking!!! :(

Steph ♥