Chapter 4: The Dress and The Dog

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading!! Hope you love it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Two days ago was the worst day of my life, luckily I didn't have to see him until monday. Ms. Jones had given me the day off, thankfully. I was definitely sleeping in today, all day if I had to. Wait, what is that on my face? I sleepily raised my hand to my face and felt something wet. What the heck? Something fuzzy was liking my face. My eyes shot open to see a dog licking my face. Chloe stood at the end of my bed.

"Chloe sense when do we have a dog?" I muttered trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"We took a 'field trip' to the shelter and he was just so cute and small and aww!" She rambled as I sat up to get a better view of the puppy. It was a siberian husky. He was adorable, he had a brown patch on his head in an abnormal husky pattern and his ears stuck straight up and flopped over at the tips, he had bluer eyes than Niall.

"We can keep him. What did you name him?" I said, taking the pup in my arms.

"Theo." She said fangirling. I rolled my eyes at her and went downstairs for some breakfast. As usual, Mittens purred at my feet. Chloe followed close behind, carry the husky like a baby. Mittens glanced up from his food as if to say 'What is that beast doing in my almighty presence?' I poured up my breakfast of Cereal and began to eat. Until my peaceful morning was disturbed by my worst nightmare.

The devil himself walked through my front door. A guttural growl came from Theo and an airy hiss came from Mittens. Animals, good way to detect Justin. "Question, why are you in my house?" I said through a mouthful of Frosted Flakes.

"Because, I'm picking my girlfriend up to go dress shopping for the Grammys. Duh." He rummaging through my cupboards. It was way too early to process any of this. Going outside was not in the game plan.

"Um, no. I'm going later this week with Bay and Bree."

"You can't do it later! The Grammys are next week and they need time to... I don't know fit it or something!"

"I will go when I'm good and ready!" I almost yelled. "Now leave so I can have an enjoyable day!" He gave in after a little yelling and left the house. Well he was right I need a dress.

~

"My eyes!" Bay exclaimed when I came out of the dressing room in a pink dress. Bree stood next to her pretending to throw up at the pink blob. I groaned and grabbed the next dress.

It was a parade of ugly dresses that all received response like "To prom, to short, oh my god my eyes take it off now." You know general stuff.

"Ok, this is the last one before we go to a different shop." Bay said handing me a gray dress. I sighed and closed the curtain behind me. I hated shopping but people like Bay and Bree made it bearable. I pulled off the hideous purple ball gown and slipped into the dress. Once I got it on, I looked at my reflection in a mirror. This dress actually looked good. It was strapless, sweetheart neck, empire waist, and complete with a strip across the waist. Above the strip it was sparkly and shimmered in the light, while below, it flowed to the floor gracefully. I think it was the first time I felt completely confident in my appearance. I made a show of stepping out of the dressing room. Both of my friends jaws dropped and expressed how gorgeous I looked.

Once they had finished oohing and awing over the dress, we picked out the perfect pair of heels and paid for them at the register. It was of course expensive, luckily I had convinced Justin to give me all the cash he had in his wallet, which was way too much for a person to carry around. On the bright side, it didn't need any alterations but I did treat myself to a diamond necklace and matching bracelet, you know, just to piss him off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Comment your thoughts!!! and vote!

Rock on guys!
Steph :D