Chapter 17: Seperating

We arrived at the airport all too soon. Louis and I said our until tomorrows as best as we could and left the plane. Just like Paul had promised Justin was waiting for me, accompanied by a crowd of paparazzi. I smiled like I was thrilled to see him and hugged him, letting him kiss my cheek. It made me miss Louis already. Lou’s kissing were tender and heartfelt, while Justin’s were filled with lust. Thankfully Bay was there so she broke us up. We headed toward the doors of the airport when something completely unexpected caught me off guard.

“Oh my God, Justin? Is that you!?” A peppy, small, brunette girl said, running up to us. She wrapped her arms around Justin’s neck and kissed his cheeks. After the shock wore off, I recognized her as Selena Gomez,  the very reason why I was dating this lousy excuse of a guy.  I put on a jealous expression as Justin introduced us. Let the drama continue I guess. The paps were eating it up as we made our way to the limo. As if this whole ordeal couldn’t have gotten worse, when the limo doors were opened we were greeted by the devil herself, Jones. 

“Danni! Dear, how was Ghana!” She questioned, a little to happily, but before i had a chance to respond she continued firing off questions about the people and how they lived. Her smile grew wider and it was really starting to scare me considering i hardly ever saw her smirk let alone grin. “and you and Louis! aren’t you guys just the cutest!” I didn’t respond, the last thing i wanted to think about was how much i was going to miss Louis, i had just gotten him back and now we are separated again. 

~Louis POV~

It had been a week since I had last seen Danni. I wanted to see here again. We texted and called but it wasn’t enough for me. I just needed to see her again. I missed her more than ever now. 

“Dude, we are on break, just go visit her!” Harry said like it was a simple solution. I thought of all the reasons why I couldn’t do that. Justin would be around no doubt and if we got to close in public it could ruin her. 

It was February and that meant that Valentines day was right around the corner and what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn’t spend it with my favorite girl?

My decision was final and the boys completely backed me up on it. Harry had bought me the plane tickets and Niall had arranged for us to stay at Heather’s house. We would leave later this week.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short!!!! :) But hey, isn't Lou so cute!!!!!!!!!!! You think this is drama, oh boy!!! The real drama is yet to come!!!! Keepp commenting!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys!!! Steph <3