Chapter 4.

Sun beams through my bedroom window heating the leg I have hanging out of my duvet, waking me up from a well needed sleep. I stretch out my arms and legs kicking the duvet to the floor in the process. Once stretched I bring my hands to my eyes and rub away any eye bogeys before sitting up and swinging my legs off my bed.

The day looks beautiful from the view outside my window, the sun is shining, I can feel the heat in my room and best of all, it's Saturday.

I stand from my bed and pull on a hoodie to cover myself as I'm still just in just underwear and can't be bothered to get dressed yet. Once covered up I make my way downstairs and into the kitchen and flip the kettle on. While I wait for that to boil I pull a mug from the cupboard, add a teabag and one sugar then grab the milk from the fridge. When the kettle pops I add the boiling water then a little milk and stir the contents. I put the milk back in the fridge and carry my cuppa into the living room. I take a seat on the sofa taking a sip of my tea when a knock at the door catches my attention. Who could that be?

I get back up from the sofa setting my tea on the coffee table and making my way to the front door. I look through the side window to see a large blurred silhouette. Still unsure of whom it could be I open the door slightly, I'm shocked to find the guy from the football match, Cole, standing there with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Um, hi," I say nervously unsure of why he's here and how he knows where I live.

"Hi, I hope you don't think its weird me just turning up like this but you dropped this yesterday," Cole says holding my phone out in his large hand.

"Oh wow, thank you. I didn't even realise I lost it, thank you so much," I reply happily, wow I actually didn't even realise I had lost it I was that tired last night.

I take the phone from him and slip it into the pocket of my hoodie, it's then that I realise that I am still in just a hoodie with only underwear underneath, I feel my cheeks heat as a blush creeps into view.

"I, um, did you want to come in? The kettle's just boiled."

"I'd love to."

I step aside allowing Cole inside then shut the door behind him, I point into the living room so he knows where to go then follow him through.

"Just give me a second to put some clothes on then I'll make you a drink," I say with a smile and Cole nods.

"No problem."

I rush upstairs and into my room going straight to my chest of drawers. I grab the first pair of shorts I can find along with a vest top and throw them onto my bed. I then strip out of my dirty underwear and pull on some clean ones before pulling on my top and shorts. My hair is clearly all over the place so I grab my hairbrush and brush out some of the knots and pinch my cheeks to make them a little rosier. Much better, I think that's the quickest I've ever gotten ready before.

I rush back downstairs and into the living room to find Cole sitting in the middle of the sofa fiddling with his thumbs while he waits for me. I still can't get over how huge he is, like I've never known anyone to be as big built he is.

"Sorry about that, what would you like to drink; Tea or Coffee?"

"It's no problem and coffee please."

As the kettle had only just boiled it doesn't take long to make Cole his coffee. I carry it through to the living room handing it to him as I take a seat then pick up my own drink. As I take a sip of my cool tea I get a strong waft enter my nose. It's that same musky smell I got the other day, it's not a horrible smell, it's actually quite nice I just don't understand what it is.