PART 1: HER

So hello everyone, this is the third book of love series. The first one is "The Prince's Chosen Bride". The second one is "87 Days to love". And the third one is this one.

So I hope everyone here has read those books before coming here. So let's get started, yayyy <3

____________________________________

DEDICATION: For the men who are ready to kneel in front of their woman, even if the broken pieces of glass are fragmented on the ground.

Year 2023:

Seoul, South Korea

Song: Always you, by Louis Tomlinson

Taehyung's POV:

"I went to Amsterdam without you
And all I could do was think about you and, oh oh oh. I should've known
I went to Tokyo to let it go. Drink after drink, but I still felt alone. I should've known~

I went to so many places. Looking for you in their faces. I could feel it. Oh, I can feel it~

I'm wast- " Just as I was about to sing the song I've wrote, the door barged open, revealing him with a mischievous smirk. He rubbed the back of his nape.

"I freakin hate you," I said, and stood up from the chair and hit the guitar on his ass. "Ouch!" He rubbed his hips.

"Get out from here!" I tried to push him out from this room. "Al- alright, but I have to tell you something important, taehyung! Stop -" I finally succeeded in pushing him put from the room, I never let anybody step in.

I closed the door and leaned my back against it, looking around the room, which was filled with the paintings of her, someone who's unknown to me, yet I met her in my dreams.

It's the story of about every night. Where I see her eyes, in some dreams, her eyes are blue and in some of them dark blue.

Which makes me so confusing. That's why I have made paintings of her eyes. Some are blue-eyed paintings, and some are dark blue.

I turned around and switched off the lights. Leaving the room, I locked it and around for him. "Did he leave?" I talked to myself.

"Hey! Sabrina, did you see jungkook?" I asked one of the maids passing by. "Yes Sir, He asked me to tell you that he's waiting for you in the lounge hall." She bowed and left.

As I was ok my way to the lounge, I ran into hyung. With his manager standing behind him.

"Oh! Taehyung-ah! I needed you for the gunshot practice. You already know that after a week, your university will be started, and then you may not get much time to practice it." Hyung said, scrolling through his phone.

Must be looking through his schedule as well. "Yeah, sure," I nodded. "Greetings, hyung!" We heard jungkook's voice.

He walked and placed his arm around my shoulder. "Oh, look, who's here." Jin hyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook wiggled his eyes.

"Taehyung, guess what?" Jungkook said while looking at Jin hyung, and he probably has to make another joke about him. It's obvious because of his that's smile.

"What?" I asked. "I just searched 'Jin' on Google, and it showed me ghosts," Jungkook laughed out loud. Manager Minjung tried to control his laughter.