25

I flew to Mexico 3 days after my father told me about Gabriel. It just felt like it is the right thing to do. After landing, i went straight to check in to my hotel, where i would be staying. After an half an hour rest and retouch, i went out to go to the restaurant we've been before, it was busy when i came in, i sat down and look for him, but he wasn't here, so i decided to leave. Then i walk around.

Madison Calling..

"Heyyyy have you seen him?" She asked. She's with Iris and Peyton.

"No. Wish we were all here for the second time." I told him

"We wish that too but you know we've been busy." Peyton

"And besides that's your reunion with the one that got away. We don't want to spoil it" Iris said

I chuckled. "Okay he is not the one that got away. I don't even know why i'm here. I just know that i owe him an apology"

"So text is not enough?" Madison raised her eyebrow and laughs

"Oh i know tha answer. After an apology,, it will lead to..." Peyton

"Eww. No."

"Forgiveness! You didn't let me finish" She said and they laughed

"Whatever. I have to go. I'll call you guys later. See you!"

"Goodluck, Liv! We love you!!" They all said in unison and ended the call. Yeah goodluck to myself.

I wandered around the city the whole day. And just chuckled to my self. What am i doing? This is not me. Chasing a guy. I scoff and shook my head. I'm gonna head back home tomorrow. If he wanted to, he would be the one to show up on my doorstep, not the other way around. I am Olivia freaking Carrington. I don't chase guys. No. Even if its worth it. Hell no.

-

So i'm back home. Went home and sleep. So exhausted.

My phone rang. I checked the time and it's night. "Hello?" When i answered.

"You're on the news again. Where did you go this time?"

"Hello to you too Dad. Nowhere."

"Oh sweetheart. Just be honest with me."

"Dad i'm really tired. Can we talk tomorrow? I love you buhbye" Then i ended the call before he even said anything.

I checked my instagram and yep.

My tagged photos are full of me this morning

My tagged photos are full of me this morning. Maybe next time i should wear uh, jabbawockeez mask, something like that. I'm safe at school, they are used to me, seeing me i mean, and the streets of bev because there's much more famous people than i am here. But outside, they can't just hold it.

-

"I'm sorry you didn't see him" Madison said and hugs me

"It's alright. I changed my mind when i got there. I don't need to chase some guy. I am Olivia, they should be chasing after me."

"That's right." Peyton said

"Attagirl" Daniel said then we all looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Get outta here" i told him.

They laughed and he chuckles and kisses Peyton. "See you later babe" then walks away.

I glance at Lucas and Gina's table, it is so weird not seeing Brittany and Gabriel there. It's just them and some newbies that i don't know who the hell they are. Lucas glances at my direction, i waved at him, he waves back and smiles.

Iris waves at him too and blows him a kiss. They may be together but they still don't sit next to each other. Except for when we're outside the school. You can't seperate them.

-

The girls and I, plus their boyfriends are making something something for our end of year party like before. It's kinda like a tradition now. I made that tradition, it is always in our place, and still in my place. I'm throwing our end of the year party at my house. The first ever house party, i'm gonna throw. In my own house to be clear, this is gonna be a first.

My guests started to arrive one by one. I've never throw a flop party. It's always a good one. Peyton puts her arms on my arms while we looking around. We look at each other and laughs. "Let's do this" I told her. Iris signed up to Victor and made a music much more alive. Daniel and Peyton got off the dance floor, Iris and Lucas. Madison dance with some guy. And i stand watching them all, smiling. Thinking how our lives are now. It's totally different. Who would have thought Daniel is replacing Matthew on our group? Well i'm sure as hell did not see that coming.

"Can i have this dance?" A voice coming from my back then saw his hand in front of me. I sighed. "Yeah whatever." Then accepted his hand. When i faced him. I gulped. My heart started beating fast. He smiled at me. "I'm crashing your party, hope you don't mind." he said. He puts my arms on his shoulder, then he puts his hands on my waist. Victor slowed the music down. I look at Peyton, Daniel, Iris, Lucas, Madison looking at us smiling. Peyton and Daniel hugs each other while swaying. I look back at him. I don't know what to say.

"So you're not talking to me?" He chuckles then finally a words came out of my mouth. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Like i said, i'm crashing at your party. You didn't invite me, that hurts." He jokes. I shook my head and chuckles. "How do you know i lived here?" I asked then he looks up and sighs. "A little bird told me." Then he looks at Lucas. Lucas winks at him. I softly laughs. "I saw you back at Mexico. What were you doing there?" He asked me. Then i look at him in the eyes. "I'm not sure. If you saw me why didn't you come to me?"

"Because i'm not sure if you wanted to see me. If you still hate me for lying to you."

"Then why did you come here now?"

"Because i don't care anymore whether you hate me or not. I'm making the big gesture." Then he looks around. "Do you still have any security around you? Are they going to shoot me if i kiss you right here? Right now?"

I laugh softly and shook my head. "No. Not anymore. I'm the one who's gonna shoot you if you don't." He smiles and moves his face closer to mine. He faces and kisses me. I kissed him back sotfly and deeply. I felt his lips formed a smile and look at me in the eyes then we danced the night like we are the only ones in the room. In the world. This is the first time in the last few months that i felt complete, that i feel genuinely happy.