16

Gabriel unlocks Alison's apartment. When he entered he saw Athena sitting on the chair, she looks back and glares at him. Gabriel chuckles. "Finally."

She stood up and threw a water bottle over him. Which he catch quickly. "Finally? You fucking asshole." Gabriel laughs at her and walks closer. "I was thinking of telling you the moment i found out but seeing you rolling your eyes every time you see me, and lecturing me. It was just so funny."

"Funny my ass you motherfucker. You gave me a whole speech this morning, i felt guilty about being a jerk and now i'm learning you are the fucking jerk. You fucking idiot. I hate you" She was about to hit him when Alison enters. "Stop. You two. Gabriel, you are an idiot. I told you to tell her." She said shaking her head.

Gabriel laughs. "Okay fine i'm sorry. I played with your feelings." looking at Athena. She flipped his middle finger on him. And crossed her arms.

"Okay i deserve that. So, Why are we here?" He asked.

"The Boss called. Just do what you have to do Gabriel. Keep her close to you. She's our key. That's all, go home and talk about your issues. Gabe, be nice." Alison said.

He chuckled. "I am nice." Athena looks at him. "Motherfucker." She walks out. "It was nice to finally meet you Agent Harper." Then closes the door.

"I'm gonna follow her. I'll see you" Gabriel moves closer to her and kisses a peck on her lips before leaving and closing the door. "Bye." She whispers.

-

He sat down beside her. "Look i know this time you are mad mad, that's why i am ready if you want to kick my ass." She looks at him with and frowned. "Hell yes i want to kick your ass. Not just that i want to fucking kill you."

He laughs. "I did not know too. Not very long, when you saw us kiss, i avoided her because i know what we came here for. So i went to her place, was suppose to talk to her that we cannot happen, when i was on my way, someone came out to her apartment. It was Cam, so i followed him. Thinking what was he doing there, i talked to him. He told me about Alison. I went back to her apartment and confronted her. I thought she was playing with me, then i found out she also didn't know until now that's why Cam was there. She wanted to get rid of me."

She scoffs. "Fair. But i'm still fucking mad at you for not telling me the moment you found out. So she's like our Boss too? Are you dating her like real?" Gabriel looks at her. "It's casual. Nothing serious." She chuckled. "You are a fucking idiot. I thought you're gonna blow our cover, making out with the teacher. You asshole. What was she doing in Mexico if she doesn't know?"

"That's the first question i asked her. She said Cam sent her to keep her eye on Olivia. Cam was supposed to but The Boss's Boss called him. Kyro didn't come because Olivia told him to keep his eyes on Harrison, she asked him to lie for her or she will fire him. Kyro told Alison and Alison told me. When we met at the Bar that was purely coincidence."

"So she left Olivia to make out with you? That's nice" Athena said sarcastically. Gabriel laughs. "No one can resist me. Even the best Agent in the field." She rolled her eyes and hits him.

-

"That's them?" Gabriel said looking at the people who enters the restaurant. "She's rude. Makes me wanna shoot her." Athena jokes. "Remember stay in our role. We're just two kids working." Gabriel.

"They are going to sightsee in the city today. We should go there, let them see us, until they asked us to guide them." Athena

"Are you sure you're ready? This is gonna be your first mission and it will not get easier" Miguel said

"I can do it hermano. You and Papa did it, how hard can it be?"