24

7 months later

Olivia

Matthew is in prison. I'm surprised when i learned what he did. Though he has reason, Julius (Daniel's father) He was working for him. He is doing that so could live but still it's wrong. I cannot believe Matty? How could he do that? He's the sweetest guy i've met. All of his friends, when i say friends i mean 80% of population in cornwall got disappointed. They also couldn't believe that Matthew can do such things. Anyway, Daniel's Dad got arrested too, for smuggling illegal weapons and Trafficking. Daniel testified. He told everything he knew about his Dad, Brittany left the country she moved to London after his Father's arrest, they got bankrupt. The government took everything they have. Daniel in the other hand still in school, by a football scholarship, he is good in what he does, they will not let him go. So they gave him a scholarship. Madison, Peyton, Iris and I are still studying too. Miss Harper left the school, turns out she's an FBI agent too. And I? I'm stable, my grades are good, Dad got me what he promised, a house in Beverly Hills.

In short. A lot has happened.

I'm scrolling through my Instagram. When i saw a notification from my other account, the account i made before.

gab_delgado made a post for the first time in a while.

As i clicked the notification, my heart is beating so fast.

257 likes gab_delgado F it we ball

257 likes
gab_delgado F it we ball.
View all 90 comments
athenavaschiz miss u so much
athenavaschiz call me!!
lucasm1ller my man
sophiadelgado you remembered your password?
3 hours ago

He posted 3 hours ago.. after 2 years. Why am i missing him.. he lied to my face. He used me. He made me look like a fool.

I closed my eyes and inhaled.

-

I drove to my Dad's house. Cam and Kyro are gone too. I gotta say, sometimes i miss having a driver. Having two suited guys following me. I feel safe before. But now i feel free.

Hugo opens the car door for me, i gave him my key and he parked it. I walked inside the house and nothing changes around here. "Daddy" I said when i saw him in his office.

"Sweetheart" He said and hugs me. "I miss having you around here"

"I miss you too"

"Then comeback" He laughs

"Nooo. I'm going to visit you everyday. If you are here." I told him while we are walking to the kitchen.

-

At night. The girls and I go out. We party like we do before. Daniel and Peyton are together. Even i couldn't believe it. He actually changed, he's not that much of an asshole anymore. Peyton's actually the one who change him, i did everything before but he just wouldn't do it. Now i know if a man wants to change for you, he would. If a man loves you truly, he would do everything for you. Seeing them together, it makes sense. This the first time i've seen Peyton happy. And Daniel, at peace. He's sincere.

Iris and Lucas are dating too. They stopped talking to each other for a month, then one night a party, it started again. They just couldn't resist each other. Madison is full on career first. She wanted to step up on her families legacy. And I. I can't wait to be done being a Sophomore. We all can't wait to be done in 2nd year. In a week, we're done. We can proudly say, we did it. We survived 2 years and 2 years left.

A guy offered me his hand. I look and smiled. When i accepted it we dance together in the middle of the room. With Daniel and Peyton, Lucas and Iris. Madison is at our table, watching us. Being the responsible one. I put my arms on the guy's shoulder, his hands travels around my back. His face moves closer to mine and we kiss. It was just a quick moment. It was different. I couldn't tell but i didn't like it. We just danced the whole night and drinks.

-

Well i got home alive, in full piece. I messaged Madison and thanked her. I know she was the designated driver. And she dropped me off to my Dad's place. I groaned and put the pillow on my face.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, brushing teeth and fixing my self up. I went down.

"Are you back home?" Em said chuckling

"No. Maddy just dropped me off here last night. How about you? Back home?" I raised my eyebrow

"I'm just dropping off some papers for Dad." She said then we walk to the kitchen.

"Tell me i'm dreaming that my little sister actually passed 2 years of college" She said

"You're not dreaming and is it that hard to believe?"

She shrugs. "Ehh. Yeah?" and laughs.

"Hah. Well then i proved you wrong."

"Yes you did. And i am proud of you."

"Thank you." I shook my head then we laughed.

Dad joins us eating the catch up. After half an hour, Em left.

-

Before i leave i grabbed my things upstairs then went to Dad's office. "Hey Dad, i'm going." i told him then he faces me. "I really miss my little girl. Come anytime alright?"

I nodded then he hugs me. "Of course i will Daddy. Besides you need me here for your healthy food. Flora sometimes forget and i'm the one who needs to remind her every day." I rolled my eyes then he laughs. "Anyway Dad, i really should go. I have some things to take care of with the term paper."

"Okay sweetheart." He said then i was about to leave completely when he talks again. "Do you remember Agent Gabriel Delgado?" I stopped then closed my eyes before facing him. "Yeah."

"He's not an undercover agent anymore. He is good, he passed everything to become an Agent. But after his mission here he quit the FEDS, moves to boston, now he's in Mexico for a while, he is pursuing his own career, turns out he is not his Father or Brother, and he doesn't want to be like them. He wants to be his own person. I just thought you should know. Have a good day sweetheart. Love u" Then he sat down and faces his laptop.

"Thanks Dad. Love u too. Bye" I told him and walks away completely.

I sat down on my car, and took a deep breath before going.