21

"What's happening?" Olivia asked once she got down and saw some cops on their place.

"Miss Carrington" Cam stoped her

"What the hell is going on?!" She push Cam's hands. "Dad!" She ran to Harrison who is cuff.

"Liv" Em stopped her. "Tell me what is going on?!" She yelled.

"Emily, take care of your sister. Everything will be alright sweetheart trust me" Harrison said looking at them. "We need to go Mr. Carrington" A cop said and they escorted him on the police car.

Emily hugs Olivia then she sobbed on her shoulder. "Why would they arrest Dad?" Emily shook her head. "I don't know Liv but he will be alright. I trust him. You should too"

Olivia's phone blew up for all the messages. Reporters outside their mansion. And the news are all about Harrison Carrington.

Athena and Gabriel are watching Harrison in the interrogation room. Who wouldn't speak without his lawyer.

"I feel bad for Olivia" Athena said. Gabriel nods.

"Mr.Carrington we need you to talk to us. We found hundreds of weapons on the carrier you were driving."

Alison came in. "Cam is looking for you two." Then they followed her.

"Did he really-" Gabriel

"No." Cam quickly responded

"Then why?" Athena

"He was set up by Julius Yates. He set him up, they are been no longer in contact until Julius Yates tries collect, out of the blue. Then someone contacted the bureau, tip them about the shipment. And then boom. Harrison Carrington" Cam

"It's like Julius knew." Athena

"Or he was the one who tip the bureau. Why would he do that?" Gabriel

"Because Harrison is his mortal rival, in business. Not the smuggling business but the winery and other businesses in finance." Alison

-

Daniel heard his Dad talking to someone and their glass clinking. He shook his head. "Why are you going?" Brittany asked. "As far away from here" He said.

-

Olivia

The day after, Me and Emily went to see our Father to bail him. Until i saw two people talking to a federal agent if i'm right? "Hey Em, i just have to go to the toilet." she nodded at me and walks.

I hid and looks at them. Then i she saw a cop walking, so acted normal and talks with him. "Hey, Hi. Just wondering if you knew that two people?" Then he looks at them. "Oh yeah that's Agent Delgado and Vasquez. Do you need something?" he asked and i shook my head. "Thanks" he walks away.

I stared at them and shook the agent's hands. I feel like my world just got shattered. Are they the one who puts my Dad here? Who are you? I feel a tear fell down my eye.

"Miss Carrington your sister is waiti--" Kyro stopped when he saw me looking at them. I walked out and went to see my Dad. "Princess" he said and hugs me.

They played us.. He. Played me.

"Hey? Are you okay? I'm free. Don't cry" Dad said. I sniff and smiles at him. "I'm just happy you're back Daddy". He smiles and wipes my tears. Em taps my shoulder. I smiled at her.

-

At school. Gabriel tries to approach me but i avoided him. I still don't know what to do with what i found out. And why are they still here? Because my Dad got out?

"Woah what was that all about?" Iris asked when she saw how i avoided him. "Are you okay Liv?" Madison asked then i nodded at them.

When we are at Miss Harper's class. He enters the classroom and looks at my direction. He nodded at Lucas then walks towards me. "Hey can we t-" I stopped him. "We have nothing to talk about. And you can't sit there" I told him when he puts his bag down on the chair beside me. He nodded and left. "Seriously what happened?" Iris asked. "I don't want to talk about it" i told them.

The entire time i was not in the mood. The whole thing with my Father. And learning about Gabriel. It's just too much. I knew the first time i saw him i needed to stay away, but i couldn't do it. I let my self fall into a trap. To a person who.. most likely turned my Dad in. And almost ruined my life.

"We're here Miss Carrington" The Driver said then they opened the door for me. I look up and.. this isn't my house.

"Cam? Kyro? Where are we?" I asked them.

"Just come with us" Cam said

"No. I want to go home" I said

"You need to come with us" Kyro said

I chuckled and about to open the car door for me but it was lock. "Open this damn door!"

"We really need you to come with us. This is important" Cam said in his calm tone. "Fine." they walk and i followed them. I was about to call 911. Then i saw another person waiting. My knees got weak. He looks at me and cleared his throat before walking away. I followed them into a room.

"Cam? Kyro? What is this? And you.." I look at each and everyone of them. I shook my head at Gabriel.

"You saw Gabriel the other day and Athena." Kyro said. "Yeah and? Did i tell anyone? No. So just let me go and do whatever the hell you want. I know you put my Father in prison i am so.. disappointed. I thought you were different" I said lookin at Gabriel. "What? No why w-" Cam cut him off. "He didn't do anything to your Father."

"Oh yeah? He's been lying to all of us. They've been lying. I thought you two are here to protect me? Why didn't you know that this guy is a fraud?" I chuckles.

His eyebrows met each other. I crossed my arms. "Agent Delgado is a rookie undercover agent, he just graduated recently. And this mission is his first, we sent them here to know what happened to Harold." Cam said

"Harold? Harold who? There's a lot of freaking Harold in Cornwall dumbasses" I told them and rolled my eyes.

"Harold Todd. He died a year ago." Kyro

"Oh Harold. He died? I thought he just left.. you went through all this trouble, fooling people to find a killer?"

Gabriel nodded. "Yes Miss Carrington and if you know something, now its your chance to tell us" Cam

I chuckled. "First, i didn't do it. I have nothing to do with that. Second, you could have just posted or shared a news about it why lie? And deceived people? Especially people who started to care about you" I look at Gabriel with mixed emotions. An anger and disappointment.

"Because Harold is a Federal Agent. He went there like Delgado and Vasquez to find out what your school is hiding." Cam

"And Harold too?" I chuckled and shakes my head. "You people are.. ugh. Why don't you ask Daniel. He was the one who had an issue with Harold. If you were gonna ask me. I would say it's Daniel. So are we done here? Can i go?" I stand up. Cam nodded at Kyro. "Miss Carrington, no one needs to know about this. If what happened and what we talk about just stay here. It'll be nice" Gabriel said. I grins and shook my head. "Okay" Then walks passed him. I looked at Kyro and Cam. "So are you gonna take me home?" I raised my eyebrow. Then they followed me outside.

They open the door for me before i go inside I look back for a second, looking at him standing. I exhaled and turn back around.