14

Matthew talks to Gabriel and Lucas. "No thank you" Gabriel said.

"I'm in." Lucas in the other hand.

"This is gonna be fun! Come on!" Matthew said.

"I can't." Gabriel.

"You're such a buzzkill" Lucas said. "It's just for 1 night and its for Candice." He added.

"She's really really sick bro. We gotta help" Matthew pouts.

Gabriel groans. "Stop that" He told Matthew. "Fine. I'll do it."

Lucas and Matthew high fived. "Tomorrow at the school auditorium." Matthew said then ran. Gabriel shook his head and glared at Lucas but he just chuckled.

"Lucas and Gabriel are in." Matthew told Olivia.

"Wait Gabriel?" Peyton asked

"Yes. Why not? He's a good looking fella." Matthew said.

"No i mean. Gabriel agrees?" Peyton

Matthew smiled widely. "Uh-huh."

"I didn't see that coming." Madison said

"How many boys we have?" Olivia asked. Iris gave her the paper. "20. I think this is enough. 11 football players and 9 random boys."

-

Gabriel knocked on her door. "I heard" Alison said when she opens the door. "Are you okay with that?" He asked. She nodded. "Yeah sure. It's for a good cause."

"Yes it is. I'm actually worried you'll get upset. But its good that you're okay with it." He said following her to her living room.

"What exactly are you gonna do whoever won on the bidding?" She asked.

"I haven't actually asked. Matthew left quickly" He chuckles.

"Huh." She chuckles softly.

Gabriel pulled her close. "I miss you" He whispered. "Me too." She lean and kisses him deeply. Gabriel kisses her back and slowly moves her into the bed. Alison removes his clothes, he crawl on top of her. He grins and kisses her. Alison bit his lips, when he was slowly taking his clothes off, a phone rang. They didn't mind it at first but when it doesn't stop ringing. Gabriel groaned and answered it.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

"So you're talking to me now?" He chuckled. "It's Athena" He mouthed at Alison. She nodded and lay down.

"Matthew's here looking for you"

"Oh. Tell him i'll just see him tomorrow. Byee" Gabriel ended the call. He faces Alison. "Where were we?"

She chuckles and kisses him.

-

"Unbelievable" Athena said when Gabriel hangs up

"So where is he?" Matthew asked

"I don't know and i don't even care. He said just see him tomorrow"

"That's a bummer. Can i have his phone number?"

Athena looks at him. "Wait you don't know his number?"

He shook his head.

"But you know his address?"

He nodded.

Athena shakes her head and laughs. "That is so weird and yet you claim that you two are friends"