07

Olivia

First day high. My outfit of the day. I just wanted a simple one today.

When i get down to eat some brekky

When i get down to eat some brekky. Dad sitting on the table, Em's not here, she go off to work. I kissed Dad on the cheek. "Morning Daddy"

"Morning Sweety." Then he puts down his newspaper and looks at me. "Don't you have anything to tell me?"

I grabbed a banana and looks at him confused. "I'm excited for today?" I told him

He shook his head and called the butler towards him. He grabbed his newspaper and gave it to me, i looked at Hugo and the paper in front of me.

"What is this? You know i don't read newspaper Dad. It smells old"

"Open it." He said and drinks his tea. I shrugs and opens it. My eyes widened.

"Billionaires Daughter Olivia Carrington at JFK International Airport" and blah blah blah. I gulped and looks at Dad. Smiled awkwardly at him and made a peace sign.

"Dad it was not what it looks like i-"

"Cut it. You lied to me. Since when did you start lying?" He said. I know he's disappointed, i hear it in his voice. I look down.

"I'm sorry. If i tell you, i know you wouldn't allow me."

"Of course. You know how dangerous it is for you to be alone? Remember what happened last time?" His voice just lowered.

Yeah i totally remember what happened before. I was 16 enjoying my teenage life, getting home late, i was drunk one night, someone picked me up, telling me Dad asked them to pick me, i was gullible to think that they were telling the truth. I come with them the last thing i knew, i was in a dark room, they asked my Dad to pay them a lot of money. I was so scared that time. They threatened my Dad that they will hurt me when he tell the Police. So Dad just paid them, he came alone, at first, but when they got the money and he got me. The FEDS just came out of nowhere and arrested the three of them. After that i was never alone, they are always 2 agents spying on me. Wherever i go. Until i turn 18, i asked him for my freedom as my birthday gift. And i asked him to trust me, that i will become more responsible this time. No wonder he was disappointed with me.

"I'm sorry" I told him

He sighed, stood up on his chair and walks to me, he hugged me from my back and kisses my head. "I'm just worried about you. Don't lie to me. Don't. You understand that? Or i will force myself to get you another 2 agents to tail you everytime." Then he walks away. I'm okay with two, not another two. Kyro and Cam would be just fine. I can't imagine having four suited guys following me. For fuck sake.

I sigh and nodded. Hugo and Jordan looks at me. I raised my eyebrows at them. "What?" Then they looked away. I shook my head and drinks before going to school. Tony dropped me off. When i walked, people are looking at me. Some saying hi, some are just murmuring, i'm used to it.