22

Olivia

I went to school the next day. And told my friends, not about Gabriel but about Harold. "He what?" Madison was shock as me. I nodded. "Yeah i just found out, i hear someone around campus talking about it and they think someone here too did it" I said. "Wait.. Do you think its Daniel? Because i have a feeling he did it" Iris said.

Okay so Iris and Madison is clear. I know my friends. They didn't do it too and it's not possible for them to kill someone. These cops are insane. Peyton walks in. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked and sat down.

"You remember Harold? The guy Liv liked? He Died. They think someone killed him." Madison said. I look at Peyton and her expression changes. "Wh-what?"

"Uh-huh. Tragic. I feel bad for the parents." Iris said. "Yeah.. me too" Peyton said but her face. She turns pale. "Hey, Pey you okay?" I asked her. She nodded. Wouldn't even look at me. Miss Harper came in.

-

So after i told my friends, the word's spread out. It's not my fault. Is it? While chatting with them i didn't even notice Gabriel standing in front of me, i can in his eyes that he is furious. I grin. "Yes? Can we help you?"

"I need to talk to you" He said coldly. I crossed my arms. "You can tell them what you wanted to tell me" I look at Madison and Iris.

"We need to talk alone." He said

"Let's go girls" I walk out but he carried me. "Put me down!" I yelled punching his back.

"I'll get her back to you safely" I heard him. "I look at Madison and Iris chuckling. "Help me what the fuck?!" I told them. They shrugged and wave bye to me. Other people looking at us. "God Gabriel! Put me down!"

After a few minutes. He puts me down to a corner in the library. He is staring at my eyes with full of rage. "Are you trying to fuck us up?" putting his two arms on the wall to lock me between him. "I don't know what you're talking about" I raised my right eyebrow. He scoffs. "Get out of our way." he emphatically replied.

"First, get out of my way." I told him but he's inhaling and exhaling staring at me. I swallowed my breath then i look down to his lips. I look up in his eyes again, he is staring at my lips and then my eyes, we locked eyes for a moment. Then i push him away. "I said get out of my way and i'll get out yours" i walk away from him. I closed my eyes and breathed.

-

I search all about Gabriel Delgado but i couldn't see anything on any social media. He has one account, instagram but it's private. As if i'm going to follow him.

What if i made a fake account and follow him? Ah no. But i want to see his profile.. no. Hell no.

He would never know. Right? So i made an account. What name.. Nini0808. Still available.

Follow requested.

After maybe 10 minutes he accepted it. He just have 5 posts and his last post was last may 2021. 2 years ago?? Oh boy.

 2 years ago?? Oh boy