37

LILLIANA'S POV

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]

Lilliana [ Lil💗 ]

Mya [ Mya💗 ]

Lil💗

Hey Mya are you around?
I kinda want to take up your offer on that talk.

Mya💗

I'm omw to your house right now.
I'll come to your room when I get there?

Lil💗

Sounds good.

˚ · • . ° .˚ · • . ° .˚ · • . ° .

"Okay so what did you want to talk about?" Mya asked me as she sat criss-cross applesauce on the floor.

I followed her actions and sighed.

If anyone could help me with this, it was Mya.

She had no bias because she didn't know any of the people I was talking about personally.

"I'm having boy problems."

"Is it with Ryan again?" Mya raised a brow at me and I quickly shook my head.

I thought about telling her what happened the other night but decided not against it.

"It's with Chris Sturniolo." I looked down at my feet and I heard Mya hum.

"He has that channel with his brothers right?"

I nodded to confirm.

"Okay... What problems?"

I took a deep breath and looked up at Mya.

"So I like him but he makes me so mad. He's so sweet to me some days and then others he acts like he doesn't know who I am. The days that he's sweet to me, he acts like he wasn't being an asshole just the day before. What do I do?"

"have you asked him why he's been an asshole?" Mya questioned as she cracked her knuckles.

"...No." I responded with a sigh.

Mya's jaw dropped and then suddenly she smirked.

"You've been avoiding the conversation. The both of you have!" Mya exclaimed back ad she pointed at me.

A blush rose to my cheeks.

How did she know?

"Well, I honestly don't want to know the answer! He could say that he just doesn't give a shit about me and is just messing with me! Then I would be so upset!" I replied with a groan at the end.

I was getting upset just thinking about talking to him.

What would it be like if I actually decided to?

"Or he could say he feels the same about you!" Mya exclaimed back as I leaned back to lay flat on my floor.

"Guys are so confusing. I don't want to risk it." I huffed and covered my face with my hands and covered my face. "I already got cheated on once this year."

"Okay, let's dissect him then. Try to figure him out." Mya moved over to where my head was and put it in her lap.

She began massaging my scalp and it was honestly comforting.