23

LILLIANA'S POV

"Hey guys, we're in the car with Alex, Daisy, and Lilliana. This is out first ever video in the holy smokes man," Chris said for the intro.

The seating plan had Matt and Daisy sitting in the front, Nick and I in the middle, and then Alex and you know who.

"New car!" Matt exclaimed before he turned to look at Daisy next to him in the passenger seat. "we have some new guests too."

"We have D-" Nick started before Matt interrupted him.

"No, I want to introduce," Matt told him as he placed his hand on his chest.

Nick put his hands up in the air and made a sarcastic face. "My bad. Go ahead and introduce them."

"So this is Daisy," Matt said to the camera as he pointed to Daisy.

He looked at her with a small smile before turning back to me and Alex.

"That's Lilliana, then Alex is all the way in the back with Chris."

Daisy and I gave the camera a small wave but Alex and Chris were in their own little world playing sticks.

They were so cute it made me want to vomit.

"Those two in the back need to focus up," Nick said as he turned around to watch their game.

Alex beat Chris and he fell dramatically in his seat as Alex laughed at him.

"Whatever I'm done playing, she's a cheater," Chris said as he sat back up.

I saw him look at me for a second before I looked away.

I turned back around and reached for the McDonald's bag down at my feet.

"I am not! You just can't so basic math," Alex replied as she grabbed her fried from the cup holder next to him.

Daisy shook her head and turned around.

"Childish back there. Playing sticks," Daisy dipped her fry in her sweet & sour sauce.

"The more adult game is going a would you rather but with your would you rather."

"Daisy's good at this bro," Chris said as he pointed a fry at her. "She definitely watched a video before we picked her up."

"Yeah you're a little too good at this," Matt said as he pointed at her suspiciously.

Daisy grinned and ate a fry.

"I'm subscribed so I've been learning," she said with a shrug of her shoulder.

The whole car giggled but the laugh I heard the most was Chris'.

"Alright so we posted a would you rather, and you guys sent in would you rather questions, so we are going to answer your would you rathers," Matt told the camera with a clap before his head so happened to turn to Daisy.

Daisy looked back at him as she ate a fry.

"I just said that," She said as she dipped more friend in the sweet and sour sauce with a joking smile.

"I know but I just said it more in detail," Matt explained with his eyes never leaving Daisy's face.

Matt genuinely thought Daisy was being serious and I new she was amused.

"Okay," Daisy said with a giggle.

Matt finally realized was kidding and laughed with her.

"This is my channel too by the way," Matt snapped back at her with a giggle of his own.