6

LILLIANA

"I wanna see you g-"

"Wanna tell me why you were flirting with Chris Sturniolo in his Instagram comments yesterday?" 

Daisy snatched my left airpod out of my ear and sat across from me at our lunch table.

Daisy was my oldest, and best friend. I told her everything and she always had words of wisdom for me.

"Give me my airpod back," I said as I stuck my hand out.

Daisy handed my airpod back to me and I put both of them in my case.

"and I wasn't flirting with him."

"I let his comment on your post slide. Then I see another instance last night?" Daisy looked at me knowingly.

"I know how you flirt Lil."

"Clearly you don't because I wasn't flirting with him. I've been talking to him for what? 3 weeks?" I replied as I held up 3 fingers.

Daisy shrugged.

"It takes 5 seconds to flirt."

I rolled my eyes.

"Are you forgetting I have a boyfriend?"

Now Daisy was rolling her eyes.

She put her hands on the table and began to hang her head on it.

When she finally stopped, she gave me a serious look.

"Your very shitty boyfriend/"

"Stop. Ryan is an amazing boyfriend."

Her and I both knew that was a lie.

He wasn't amazing, but he was a good boyfriend and I loved him. That was what mattered. 

Right?

Daisy stared at me and opened her mouth to respond. I knew she was going to say something negative, but she shut her mouth again and sighed.

"I'm not even going to go there with you right now. All I'm trying to say is if you end up with Chris, I get Matt."

My mouth flew open and I smirked.

"Ohhhh. That's what this is about. Someone has a crush on Matt Sturniolo," I said in a sing-songed voice.

Daisy didn't even blush. She just smiled with a shrug.

"Maybe. But if you think about it, imagine all the double da-"

Daisy was cut off by Ryan walking over to the table.

He was standing on Daisy's side and she rolled her eyes at the sight of him.

Ryan looked down at Daisy and gave her a fake smile.

"Hey Daisy."

Daisy didn't even look back up at him.

The two have always hated each other. Ryan tries to fake it, but Daisy isn't on to pretend.

She has always hated Ryan. Ever since he purposely stepped on her new white Vans in the 7th grade, she hasn't been able to get over it.

Him being a bad boyfriend sometimes just added fuel to the fire.

"Ryan," Daisy said before getting up.

She looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Anyway I have to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye Lil."

"Bye D."

I watched as Daisy walked out of the cafeteria.

Ryan sat across from me and smiled.