Celtic cleaned the little guy one after another.

"Is there no need to fight?!"

Xie Ruan looked at Celtic excitedly.

"I'm not sure yet, I have to wait for the Marshal's order."

Originally, at the meeting today, the Marshal was not there, and Celtic could make decisions according to the situation, but...

Xie Ruan's disappointment lasted until the next morning.

Celtic suddenly received an order before going out, Xie Ruan saw that Celtic raised his eyebrows first, then hugged him with a smile and announced-"I

just received the instruction, there is no need to prepare for the battle."

Xie Ruan first said Dazed for a moment, then overwhelmed by the huge surprise, he immediately cheered and jumped to hang on Celtic.

For the next few days, Celtic stayed at home with Xie Ruan instead of going to work.

He was so happy that Kyle, who was always clinging to him, even had to sit in Kyle's arms during the live broadcast.

While shouting how full and envious, the fans couldn't help but keep watching.

【Anchor, I heard that your males can marry many females, will you marry again in the future? 】

"Of course not! I only want my wife!"

Xie Ruan loudly expressed his loyalty, turned around and hugged Kyle for a kiss without any codes. Celtic smiled and cooperated with his little sweetheart.

The fans in the live broadcast room were so angry that they abused them.

But shouting, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room has not decreased but increased, which is enough to show that these guys have duplicity.

When Xie Ruan and the fans were bickering happily, Celtic suddenly received a communication notification.

He casually looked down and was about to click on it when he suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?"

Xie Ruan asked strangely seeing that Celtic hadn't answered the communication.

"Baby, I have an urgent meeting, you play for a while, I'll go to the study."

Celtic said apologetically.

His expression and tone were normal, Xie Ruan didn't become suspicious, and agreed casually.

"Go, go, I'll wait for you~"

Celtic kissed the well-behaved little guy before getting up and going to the study.

Seeing Kyle's back completely disappear from sight, Xie Ruan couldn't help frowning...

Fans in the live broadcast room couldn't hear their conversation, but saw the "conjoined twins" miraculously separated.

[Anchor, did you quarrel with your wife? ]

[The military female is not gentle enough, look at me, Your Excellency...]

...

Xie Ruan was amused by the unyielding fans who always made use of it, and completely forgot about the strangeness that had just arisen.

----

"Admiral, just received the report from the border, the Red Sea galaxy suddenly concentrated fire and launched an attack, we, we lost a resource star without any precautions..." The

military female on the light screen lowered her head after finishing speaking , dare not look at their generals.

"Reporting to the general, news from the third army said that they have already started to counterattack to regain the lost territory."

Immediately afterwards, the army female on another light screen reported.

"Admiral, what did the marshal say?"

"This group of mice actually took advantage of us to relax our vigilance and sneaked up! We can't let them go!" "

At that time, I said that it doesn't matter whether they are real or not, and we will fight, but the marshal..."

The rest I didn't say much, but the quiet officers obviously had the same meaning.

They looked at Celtic who had been silent.

"I just received the notice that the supreme meeting will be held tomorrow."

This is a meeting that the empire will only hold when major decisions are being made. Important members of the military, parliament, and nobles will all attend. It must be the Zonghuang who decided to go to war. The meeting was just to discuss preparations for the war, when to start the war, and who to appoint as the supreme commander to lead the battle. In the evening, Celtic held his little sweetheart who was close to her, watching him softly looking at her eyes, unable to speak the words in his mouth no matter what. "Sleep, baby." "Good night, Kyle~" Kyle kissed the little guy's eyelids, let the little guy sleep well, now that the little guy has to cry all night. The generals of the four major armies of the military may not necessarily...

In other words, no matter what the current battle situation on the frontier is, a big battle is inevitable. The Zerg has not had such a large-scale attack plan to occupy a galaxy group for many, many years.

These words can't even comfort the little guy, Celtic laughed at himself.

Everything is silent, and the storm is about to come.