There was a sudden change, even if it was just a little bit, it made all the races in the interstellar world tense up. After many years of silence, the change is probably a big deal... For a while, the situation on the interstellar world quietly became tense

. There was an air of turmoil in the discussions.

At this time, in the military department.

"You said they suddenly stopped moving?"

Celtic tapped his hand on the conference table lightly.

"Yes, Admiral."

The military female on the light screen replied.

As if knowing that the Zerg was investigating them, as if afraid that the Zerg would really prepare to attack them, they suddenly shrank.

"Report to the marshal and wait for the marshal's order."

The change of term was approaching, and by chance, the Marshal was too busy to attend the latest meeting.

Celtic was thoughtful, and after a while he stretched his brows again, but the coldness in his eyes became more and more serious.

"The meeting is adjourned."

The meeting ended, and the military department had a rare morning shift.

Celtic went home immediately, wondering what the little guy is doing now?

Thinking of the little baby at home, the female insect's coldness melted away, and the corners of her mouth raised.

---

Xie Ruan hasn't downloaded the live broadcast yet, and is practicing tomorrow's dishes.

【Anchor! ! ]

[Look behind! ! ]

[Little cutie, your wife is back! ]

...

While chatting with fans, Xie Ruan's heart skipped a beat when the screen suddenly refreshed.

A familiar and warm embrace encircled him from behind, and the tips of his ears were caught by fangs.

"Baby..."

Before Xie Ruan had time to be surprised, his heart trembled, and his waist softened instantly.

"...Today, today's live broadcast is here first,"

the fans only saw when their anchor was hugged by his wife, his face turned red instantly, and then the screen went black...

Xie Ruan turned off the live broadcast, and immediately reached out to grab the female On the wrist of the big hand that is doing bad things.

But his strength is negligible to the female insect.

Still holding on to the farm tools, even buckling/handling them badly, and playing with them affectionately from time to time.

Xie Ruan was powerless to stop her, and her hand on the female's wrist tightened helplessly...

"en..."

The tense body relaxed, leaning weakly against the solid chest behind her.

"Baby, good afternoon..."

In the end, all the dishes Xie Ruan and he practiced were eaten up by the food-loving female insects.

Xie Ruan only had time to ask when she was being served in a certain insect's arms to take a bath.

"Why did you come back so early today?"

"The border is temporarily closed, so we will end the meeting early."