bottle To the baby in my arms, I carried him back to the hospital bed.

Xie Ruan finished drinking the milk and lay down again.

The severe pain in the head all the time is really tormenting.

In Kyle's arms, he finally fell asleep again.

...

Xie Ruan's headache symptoms subsided after three whole days.

The milk fat that was raised by Kyle was tortured and disappeared. The face that was not big at first was directly thinned into a small face the size of a palm. Cough, of course it was Xie Ruan's own palm to measure.

He finally regained his energy that day, and he couldn't wait to go to school.

Really bored him.

Then he was told that Celtic had given him a week off.

And soon there will be another physical examination, which is actually a mental examination.

This inspection item is only done by females in Zerg.

The male worm hospital does not have such equipment, and it is impossible for Xie Ruan to go to the female worm hospital.

In the past few days, Celtic has simply set up a medical room at home, so that he doesn't have to go to the medical center for illness or examination in the future.

"Okay, then I'm fine after the inspection, can you cancel the holiday in advance?"

Xie Ruan didn't give up.

"Baby, you need at least one day off after checking whether there is anything wrong, and the day after tomorrow is the rest day."

Celtic gently cut off the little guy's hope.

It's not that he doesn't want to let the little guy out, it's really boring him these few days.

"If you cooperate well, I can allow you to hang out with your friends on the rest day."

Xie Ruan was not anxious to go out to play, he was thinking about continuing his birthday cake practice, wasting this week , he was afraid that it would be too late to practice well.

Soon it will be the day to hold a banquet. After the banquet is over, it will be his birthday in a few days!

He hasn't even informed his friends about the surprise move of delivering cakes.

"...Okay, then can we check now?"

Well, that's the only way, first try to catch up with your friends on the rest day.

Celtic only thought that the little guy was in a hurry to go out and play, so he had no doubts.

When I came to the medical room on the first floor, I found that Doctor Xifa was already waiting there.

"Good day, Your Excellency Xie Ruan, General Celtic."

Xifa who was "invited" greeted them with a smile. He didn't really mind it. It was his honor to study and observe such a rare miracle case with his own hands.

"Doctor Rian Xifa, please excuse me."

Xie Ruan was put on the medical bed and closed her eyes according to the doctor's instruction.

I don't know what Dr. Xifa did, it took me a while to hear the prompt to open my eyes.

Xifa looked at the test results of the instrument, and he spoke for a long time.

"Your Excellency Xie Ruan is recovering very well, just pay attention in the future, I heard that you have the habit of exercising?"

Xie Ruan nodded.

"Continue to maintain it in the future. This will allow you to have a healthier body, so that you can better withstand your use of mental power in the future."

Xifa said. He looked through a lot of information and found that, in fact, the males in the past generally did not have the current ones. The male is so weak, and Xie Ruan, the little male who didn't develop well when he was a child, is even weaker. It can be said that his insistence on training is also one of the keys to his life in this unexpected mental overdraw.

When Xie Ruan and Celtic heard this, they were afraid and rejoiced for a while,

but Fan Celtic's doting had no bottom line, and he directly broke Xie Ruan's determination to train that day. It is estimated that Xie Ruan is now really...

Xie Ruan couldn't bear it. Hold on to your lover sitting on the edge of the bed.

Celtic opened his arms to catch the little guy as he approached.

Xifa, who was looking at the information on the side, raised his head: ...

Very good, today is another day I want to ask Admiral Celtic for advice.

"In short, the crisis of your Excellency Xie Ruan is over this time. In the future, you need to practice more to control the release of your mental power. Otherwise, if you are unconsciously drained of your mental sea next time, you will not be as lucky as this time." After all, I don't know

. Xie Ruan can only release his spiritual power through singing, or there are other ways that have not been discovered, this is the most dangerous.