Xie Ruan woke up, before opening his eyes, he put his arms around him.

Sure enough, he hugged the familiar waist.

"Baby, does your head still hurt?"

With the soft voice, Xie Ruan sent a soft kiss on top of her head.

"It's better, but it still hurts."

Although it's hard, but at least he saved his life, and if he survives a catastrophe, there will be future blessings. Xie Ruan kept comforting himself in his heart, feeling that the pain was not unbearable!

Celtic patted the little guy on the back comfortingly, "It's time for you to eat lunch, can you get up?"

Xie Ruan didn't want to speak, but shook his head.

"Then lie down and have a good rest, and I'll heat up your lunch."

Celtic was about to get up, but found that the little guy not only didn't let go, but hugged him even tighter.

"Ruan Bao?"

Today, Xie Ruan only woke up for a while before falling asleep again, and when she woke up again, she already missed breakfast time.

For Xie Ruan, who can only replenish energy through larval milk, he must drink enough for a day.

"I don't want to lie down anymore, take me to a hot lunch~"

Every time Xie Ruan was sick or sad or scared, he was very clingy, inseparable from others, and also very willful. Things that could make sense at ordinary times, at this time Tell him that if he doesn't listen, you must do what he wants, otherwise you will lose your temper, and you won't make any noise, just look at you with red eyes and tears, and don't speak.

This is a problem that I used to get when I was young, because he was born prematurely, and his health was not good since he was a child. Brother is at most watching.

He himself may have reached puberty, and he is too embarrassed to show it if he wants to be clingy.

Originally, if this continues, this problem should be able to completely quit.

I didn't expect to wear it before I completely got rid of this bad habit. When I first came, I was unconditionally tolerated and even condoned all kinds of bad habits that broke out due to panic and fear.

It's all right now, I haven't quit my bad habit, and I've become even more squeamish.

According to the petting method of a certain worm, it is estimated that this will be the case in this life.

Fortunately, Celtic can afford it,

which is a sweet burden for ordinary people on the earth, and for the female Zerg, it is really a sweetheart that suits one's wishes.

If Xie Dad and Xie Mom knew about it, I guess I could only sigh with emotion, what kind of pot should match what kind of lid.

Maybe I will feel very relieved that I no longer have to worry about this delicate little son being dismissed by girls as being too "mother's treasure".

At this time, the "delicate" Xie Ruan was sitting on Celtic's arm, leaning on the female's broad shoulders, her whole body was like a wilted flower.

"When will I get well, Kyle?"

Xie Ruan asked feebly as she watched her lover operate the milk heater with one hand.

"Hurry up, Doctor Xifa said that your symptoms are so severe because of your poor health, so you should drink milk and exercise well in the future, you know?" Celtic handed over the warmed milk