✧29.Unknown Person?✧

Start from the beginning

"Why, Hyung?" Eunwoo questioned.

"You are too young to understand Eunu, leave it," Yoongi voiced out.

"I am not young Hyung, I am 24 years old. Come on tell me, did you win back your lover?" Eunwoo asked again.

"Yes, tell us. You ran to Thailand in such a hurry without telling us, you know how worried Yoonhyeong was?" Jin who stayed quiet until now spoke after finishing his big bite.

"Ah, that idiot Yoonhyeong, is he my assistant or your spy Hyung? Anyway, I got permission from his mother and she approved of our relationship but..." Yoongi paused.

"But?" Jungkook looked at him curiously.

"*Sighs* he didn't...Gene is still at the sulking stage but I brought him back with me and he is now staying in my mansion," Yoongi completed his sentence.

"You didn't kidnap him, right?" Eunwoo queried.

Yoongi didn't answer and was eating his food silently at the question.

"What, you kidnapped him?" Jin and Jungkook shouted at the same time and everyone looked at them and they just gave them awkward smiles while bowing and then everyone looked away as they already know the trio A-Star actors were just talking as usual in loud voices.

"Aish, shut up you both. It's not like that...I just kind of forced him to come with me," Yoongi responded as he stuck his fork on his steak making a blaring noise.

"Hyung ...I want details," Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Why...you want to learn more from him?" Jimin mumbled under his breath but Jungkook heard it as they were sitting side-by-side.

Jungkook glared at him, "You, bring those rice cakes and give them out to all of them," he ordered.

Jimin huffed as he stood up and went to bring the bag he kept in the trunk of the car while taking the car keys from Eunwoo,

"Sunbae, should I come with you?" Eunwoo asked.

"No need, Eunu. You enjoy the food, I will bring them," Jimin patted his shoulder and left while giving a sharp look at Jungkook who also glowered back at him until he left the cafeteria.

"Now I am curious about what's going on between you and that new kid, who is he anyway?" Yoongi asked as he took a sip from his wine.

"He is Jimin," Jungkook replied and Yoongi nodded, he already guessed it cause he was the one who dug into his whereabouts and gave the details to him.

"Your first love that you cry about whenever you are drunk?" Jin commented.

"Whoa! So he is your first love, huh?" In Yeop smirked and gave a look at Eunwoo who ignored him and looked away not wanting to interact with someone who accused him and called him a leech and whatnot.

In Yeop gritted his teeth,

>>>Let's see how many days that arrogance of yours will last...

"Yes, unfortunately," Jungkook stated with a bored look.

"Unfortunately? Then why are you keeping him by your side, huh? You act all that but still so soft at heart to hurt him," Hoseok chuckled.

"Hobie Hyunggggg~!" Jungkook whined.

"That's right, you are right on point. Kookie is just a softy and can't hurt anyone," Jin agreed with a smile and ruffled his hair.

"Jin Hyung, you too?" Jungkook pulled the corners of his lips together and sulked.

"They are not wrong though, Kook," Eunwoo smiled at him and pinched his nose.