Morning Cuddles

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I yawned, stretching out on my back. I slept...surprisingly good. I turned on my side and saw Dust, who was laying on his back and looking over at me with those pretty mismatched eye lights. His cheeks tinted a soft purple, a smile falling onto his face. "Morning, (Y/N)...sleep good?" I nodded and moved a bit closer to Dust, poking my tongue out at him. "Pfft, what's with that face?" "I'm cold, come cuddle me..," I said, mustering the cutest voice I could so he would cave. He did, moving to lay on his side and pulling me into his arms. He tugged the covers farther up so our shoulders were both under the covers.

"This better?" "It's perfect...thanks, Dusty." He made a small whine of a noise, his skull growing purple. "Oh, me thanking you is making you blush, but that fact you're touching my chest doesn't?" Dust sputtered and pulled his hands back, almost falling off the bed. I gripped onto his forearm and pulled him right back to where he was, amused as fuck. "Didn't say it was a bad thing, Dust. It's cute. You tryna cling to me?" He mumbled, saying it was something like that. He didn't elaborate. I sighed and rolled my eyes, smiling yet again.

I kissed his nasal cavity gently, which gained his full attention. "Mmm? You like when I kiss your nose?" Dust's mouth opened, only to close again seconds later as all words seemed to escape. He just nodded after a bit, his eye lights darting away. I did it again, a small smile on Dust's face. I began littering his face with kisses all over, always avoiding his teeth. He laughed a little, all smiling and blushing happily. I placed one final kiss to his teeth, lingering long enough for him to kiss back. We stayed kissing for a bit, simply enjoying the affection, before someone knocked.

Dust went rigid and I could tell he was already panicking. I kissed his forehead and whispered softly. "It's okay, Dusty. Calm down, deep breaths for me." He nodded and did just that, giving me time to ask who was there. It was silent for a bit. "...knock knock." Oh, Killer was back! I rolled my eyes. "Who's there?" "...cargo." I thought for a moment. Where could this be going? "Cargo who?" Killer opened the door, smiling obnoxiously. "CAR GO BEEP BEEP!" I snorted and started laughing, Dust chuckling from under the covers.

Killer walked over and laid on top of the covers (and Dust). The normally hooded skeleton groaned and swore under his breath. "You're heavy for such a little shit," he said, his voice quiet and raspier than normal. Killer chuckled and booped my nose, turning to glance over at me. "You two sleep good?" I nodded, yawning quietly and using my hand to cover my mouth. "Yeah, Papyrus's bed is super freaking' comfortable..." Dust hummed, agreeing wordlessly. Killer rolled to lay between Dust and I, like a child crawling into his parents' bed. "How was your date yesterday, you smelly fuck?"

I rolled my eyes, sighing. Dust could be a real asshole when he wanted to be. Killer hummed thoughtfully in consideration, leaning his skull against my shoulder. "Would it be bad to say I kinda liked it?" Dust sputtered, sitting up with an incredulous look. "Yes! Killer, Dream's the enemy-" "No, not like that-! I just meant it wasn't as shitty as I expected. He just...wanted to talk or some shit. We went to Haventale and just...relaxed for a while. Then Cross started spamming my phone and I came back. Clingy bastard." I snorted and rubbed the back of Killer's skull. "Yeah, he's the clingy one. Not the one trying to get sandwiched between Dust and I. Noooooo."

"Mm...don't you mean...Sans-wiched?" I snorted and laughed lightly, Killer beaming proudly. Dust scoffed, his anger not very hidden. I guess he must really be the jealous type. I'd have to keep that in mind... "So, (Y/N)?" "Huh?" "How was game night? You like it?" I smiled, chuckling. "It was good. Dust rage quit and Cross t-bagged me." Killer laughed and looped his arms around my neck, pressing his skull into my collarbone. "I'm glad. Dust's rage quits are always hilarious." "Yeah they are," I agreed, Dust telling the both of us fuck off under his breath.

We all laid in bed quietly for a bit more, enjoying the silence and warmth. Killer chuckled, breaking the spell of tranquility. "It's funny, Cross damn near tackled me when I got back. I don't think he's even done that after a mission." I shrugged, I didn't know too much about that. Dust filled in a response for me, though he was glaring at Killer. "Well, we usually go with one or two other people on missions and it doesn't usually mean going on a date with Boss's most hated enemy. You should go check on him or something." "Nah, he's sleeping. He waited until I got home at like...2 am or some shit. Then he made me sleep by laying on me."

"...you mean you cuddled with him?" Killer's cheeks turned a light red. "W-Wait, what?" I snorted, Killer tipping his skull up to look at me. I just smiled down at him, raising an eyebrow. "You didn't know that was cuddling?" Killer leapt from the bed, his cheeks glowing a brighter red. "Cross, you asshole!" Killer left the room, slamming the door behind him. I laughed, Dust's arms soon encircled around my back. "I didn't know Killer could get angry flustered!" "Shh, cuddle me," Dust requested quietly, pouting a bit. I smiled and pulled him closer in my arms, placing a soft kiss to his teeth.

He quickly reciprocated, the kiss being soft and sweet. If I didn't know any better, I would think Dust was a super romantic and sweet guy, not a murderer who's losing his mind- or, has lost it, I guess. I should really ask Nightmare about that. I've heard the others call Dust things like a schizo and a psycho, but I was curious if those claims had any truth backing them. Dust didn't seem like either of those, but then again, the skeletons all had pretty dark pasts if I had to guess. I mean, based on Killer's and Sans's...I shook my head, which caught Dust's attention. He gave me a questioning look.

"Sorry, bad thoughts, Dusty." "Mm...I can help get rid of them?" I cocked my head slightly. "How?" Dust swiftly kissed me again, his bony hands rubbing the bare skin of my back in soothing circles. I kissed back, his teeth parting ever so slightly. A soft, wet something touched my lip, which I could only have guessed to be a tongue. I opened my mouth for Dust, who hesitated before slipping his tongue in. It wasn't anything sexual or super heated, just a soft something connecting us closer. His tongue stroked against mine softly for a minute before he pulled back, his cheeks purple. "D-Did that help..?" "Mhm, perfectly. Thanks, Dust." "Course, (Y/N)."

Date: 8/4/23 05:50

Word Count: 1177