My Sunshine

~Dream's POV~

"-And that's why Error wears flipflops now!" We sat in silence at how terribly off-topic Ink had gotten in a matter of seconds, but told a cohesive story for about thirty minutes. I cleared my throat and stood, the attention being drawn towards me. "Well, thank you for the story, Ink, but we really should get back on track..." "Right! ...What were we talking about?" I gestured for him to sit as I walked towards the front of the room. "Now, I've heard some of the concerns you've put up- that during Halloween we all got a bit too chummy with the Bad Guys. My only counterpoint is that Ink managed to get tons of useful information, considering no one noticed he was missing,"

"Blue and I distracted my brother's most dangerous henchmen, Cross and Killer, while the other occupied themselves." "Yeah! We even came up with a plan to kidnap Killer and interrogate him!" Blue said, standing. Some people seemed to become concerned at how brutish it sounded, but Red was quick to side with us. "Seems like a good idea, but ya might need some more heavy hitters when ya do end up gettin' 'em." I nodded, tilting my head to the side. "Yes! That is one of the reasons we called the meeting- to find the stronger and larger Sanses that would assist in getting him to come quietly with the least amount of damage!" 

"So, since I sided with ya, what's tha plan?" Blue bounded over to the front, stars in his eyes. "Mweh he he! I came up with the plan! So, Dream was able to get Killer's number during our Halloween distraction, and texted him asking to meetup for drinks! If Killer doesn't accept, I plan on asking Cross to come to my AU and make tacos, since we discovered he enjoys those from Ink!" Ink looked up, smiled, and then went back to drawing in a notebook. G sighed and lazily raised his hand, Blue quickly giving him the go ahead to talk. "Um, have you considered the fact...that he may not go alone? What if there's backup?"

"Well, we planned on brining our own backup, remember? Worst comes to worst, we have to battle and use violence to get Killer." "𝓢𝓸, 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽?" Reaper seemed pretty unaffected by the idea as a whole- but then again, he was hard to read. His expression always appeared cocky or uninterested, and currently, it was the latter. "Well, there are a few that would be the best suited for it- ones that can easily blend in," I said, trying my best to gauge his reactions. The only feeling I could ever get from his was the absolute cold of death. "𝓗𝓶. 𝓞𝓴𝓪𝔂." He said nothing after that. We all looked at each other, right before Ink yelled out.

"So, you guys know that next week is Dream's birthday, right?!" I felt my cheeks begin to flush as Ink laughed loudly. Some murmured among themselves, but G was the first to really speak up. "Don't you think we should focus on-" "Focus?! Nah!" G's aura began to emit more negativity than neutrality, as did a few others in the room. Luckily the positivity was still dominant, so there was no reason to become concerned. "Anyways, Dream's birthday! I was thinking-" "𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵, 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯." Everyone laughed a bit, even Blue and I. Ink pouted and crossed his arms. "Fine! Meeting Adjourned! You guys who want to help, stay behind! Hmph!"

Most people waved as they left to the portal rooms, Blue running out to make sure everyone got home safe. When the bustle of leaving members slowed, only about seven or eight people remained. G, Echo (Echotale Frisk), Reaper, Fresh, Bill, Mafia, Sci, Caffeine and Wine (Fellswap brothers! Aka FSG and Fellswap-gold!). I was super happy that some of the Sanses we hoped would volunteer did! Fresh and Bill were the two we were most hoping for, but Reaper was the icing on top! When Blue returned, he smiled happily. "Wine! I'm glad you volunteered!" "Well, it is something that is best carried out by those capable. I figured I would stay behind as a competent Sans."

Ink smiled widely, not bothering to hide our picks for wanted Sanses. "Oh, Fresh, Bill! We're so happy you decided to help!" Fresh gave a thumbs up while Bill seemed...well, he seemed quieter than normal. "Bill..?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑? 𝙾𝚑-𝙾𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑." I walked forward, holding my hand out to him. "Would you step outside with me..?" Bill opened his right eye, the eye light seeming sporadic. The immense feeling of fear began emitting from him, which made me a bit nauseous at first. He nodded rapidly as we stepped outside the room. We walked for a bit and then stopped. Bill seemed more uncomfortable now that it was just the two of us...

"Are you okay, Bill? Is it...about 404..?" Bill's cheeks, despite glowing a soft yellow, seemed more upset at the mention of 404's name. "𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛'𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙷𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝- ...𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚍." At the mention of the now deceased ex-creator, I felt my mood sour. My head began getting fuzzy, as if my skull were filled with cotton balls. "Bill. 404 really does like you, you know. He's a stand alone, very solitary man. As far as I'm aware, you and Error are the only two people he lets get close to him. He will understand, okay? Lovers always do." 

Bill's face only turned more gold as he nodded. "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖..." "No problem!" We walked back in to see some already had left. G and Echo were walking out already while Caffeine and Mafia were already gone. "Alright, Bill's in!" Ink and Blue smiled and laughed a bit as we all started planning our attack. We all paused, however, as Killer texted back...

'meet me in ccino's at 8?'

Date: 12/21/22 23:45

Word Count: 1006