Hangover Sex (?)

Warning: This chapter contains nudity and nsfw. No sex, sadly. I'm sexless, so you shall be as well. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I groaned and lifted my head, rubbing it gently. I heard a soft snoring to my right and quickly turned, seeing Dust. Ow. My fucking head. "...Dust?" I said, my voice hoarse and my throat aching. Dust stirred and opened his eyes, wincing a bit. "...(Y/N)?" he said, his voice scratchy too. "What...happened?" I asked, yawning. Dust slowly sat up and rubbed his eye sockets. "Prob'ly...drank too much..," he said leaning his head on his hand.

A note caught my eye, but Dust grabbed it first. "It says, 'Dearest (Y/N) and friend, you both fell asleep at the bar, so I covered you up. Just lock the door on the way out, please. Thanks, Grillby.' Huh." I smiled at bit at Grillby's kindness before getting up. Well, trying. And failing. I fell on my face. Dust laughed, but did the same thing. We got up eventually and left, locking the door like Grillby asked. "So...you wanna head to my place?"

Dust nodded and yawned. It was pretty late, darkness still had its grasp over the town. We walked over to my house, which was only a few blocks away. Once we arrived on the front step, I unlocked the door and locked it back up. Without...stepping inside. Dust snickered as I unlocked it again, this time, we both went inside. I then locked the door, Dust clapping sarcastically. "Nice job, kiddo...you, uh, did the door....right..," he said, getting tired at the end.

I loosely grabbed his hand and we made our way into my room. Inside was a large bed with soft, black covers. The closet doors were black with neon polka-dots, like the rest of the room. The trimming was neon pink, green, blue, and green, depending on what side of the room you were looking at. The window had black curtains with stripes of the same four neon colors painted on. (Yes, I'm a freak. Fuck you.)

I started taking my clothes off. Well, just my shirt and pants. Dust was taking his clothes off too, staying in just his pants. We got into my bed and he was quickly burying his face into my bare chest. I rubbed the back of his skull as we both drifted into a sleep. It wasn't as good as a sleep as the one at Grillby's, but at least I was warm this time. 

~Time Skip brought to you by the song. Give it a listen, it inspired this next part ;3~

~Dust's POV~

I groaned and stretched my arms. Well, tried to. There was something under me that my arms were tangled in. When I opened my eyes, I saw (Y/N)'s bare chest pressed on my face. My cheeks burned as their grip adjusted, their hand on my ass. I felt myself getting excited, per say, and tried to move. This only got our bodies closer, the heat of their skin arousing me further. "Mmm..," they muttered in their sleep, their lips supple and kissable.

Kissable?! The fuck, get it together, man. They're a fucking human, not...not attractive at all. With those eyes and amazing body...their attractive laugh and...the way they looked at my while licking their lips. I felt a shiver go down my spine as I realized I was rock hard. Fuck. Their bare thighs rubbed my groin, making me groan slightly. Their body against mine mixed with the friction was getting to be too much for me.

Their eyes fluttered open, looking at me half-lidded. "...Dust? Why are we naked?" Their voice was deeper from sleep and made me more flustered. "...D-Dunno..." Wait, did we- "Did we fuck or something?" They asked, no shame in their sexy voice. I felt myself become, somehow, more flustered. "C-Can you, uh..." (Y/N) seemed to read my mind, because their arms gently released me. I sat up, my erection rubbing against their bare stomach. 

I scrambled to my feet and tried to ask where the bathroom was. They muttered something like, 'across the hall' so I darted in that direction. Lucky for me, it was across the hall. I locked the door and leaned against it, looking down at my shorts. "Fuck...this...can't be happening." I pulled my shorts down, allowing the ecto-dick to spring out. It was already leaking a bit, so I just started from there. It...didn't take long. Sadly.

I washed my hands and half-wiped myself off, pulling my shorts back up. I headed back into (Y/N)'s room only to see their really nice ass. They were naked. And right after I finished? Fucker. I walked back into the bathroom and jo-ed again, muttering how I could never get it up when I needed to, but now I was hard. I hate being a guy sometimes. I left the bathroom, but this time, I waited outside (Y/N)'s door and knocked.

After some time, they told me they were dressed. They were wearing basketball shorts and a tank top...even though the sides of their chest were visible. No, bad, I had to tell myself. "You can borrow some of my clothes. I'll make breakfast. Shower's in the bathroom, there are towels in the cabinet." They walked out of their room like it was...normal. Had they done this before? If we did have sex, did it mean nothing to them?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Panicking at the wrong fucking disco right now. Did I fuck Dust? That was concern number one. But number two? He walked in on me changing. While I was naked. I was freaking the fuck out. I decided to cook, we could talk about if we sexed each other later. I cracked a few eggs into a plastic bowl, chopping up some bell pepper, green unions, and ham and putting them in as well. Once the pan was hot, I poured it in, making sure it was level.

I continued thinking about if I remembered what happened last night. Some things came to me, but no memories of having sex with Dust. Or anyone, for that matter. Dust came downstairs and I felt my heart almost leap out of my chest. He was wearing one of my Metallica t-shirts that happened to go down to his mid-thigh. Fuck, he's adorable. "Okay, so..," I watched him sit at the table, playing with the collar of the borrowed shirt. "Let's talk about last night."

Date: 10/08/22 22:18

Word Count: 1063