Having a Killer Time ;)

~Horror's POV~

After the devastation that was trying to introduce (Y/N) to Dust, I decided to not learn from my mistakes and invite Killer over the week after...which is today. Fuck. "Hiya, Sans!" Aliza said, hugging me from the side. I put my hand on her head and gave her the nicest smile I could muster. She giggled a bit and hugged me back, nuzzling her now messy brown hair into my jacket. "Heya, kid. Where's (Y/N)?"

Aliza looked up at me, her eyes shining with happiness, which wasn't normal for her. "They're in the car still, probably talking to their...girlfriend~!" Aliza's sudden teasing tone made me chuckle, but the mere mention of a 'girlfriend' caused Papyrus to pop his head out form the kitchen. "GIRLFRIEND? WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND? BROTHER, I THOUGHT-" "Not me, ya numbskull. 'Parently, (Y/N)'s got themself a girlfriend." Papyrus's eyes lit up, leading to a fangirling session for Aliza and him.

I walked out to see (Y/N) in their car, like Aliza said, but they didn't seem nearly as happy as I'd imagined. They were yelling at someone on the phone while tears streamed down their face. I decided to wait by the door until they were done. I mean, interrupting them like that would be pretty dick-ish of me. Once they calmed down, I decided to act like I'd just walked out. They quickly turned their head to me and then wiped their tears. Poor kid, I wonder what's wrong?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I noticed Sans walking out of his house and wiped my tears. I got out and mustered the most honest smile I could, at least, knowing he saw me crying. "Hey, Sans! Is your friend here already?" "Yeah, uh...ya...okay? I saw ya, um...cryin' in yer car..," he said, seeming a bit more soft than usual. "Ah, don't worry about it. It's just some personal stuff I'm dealing with. Now, let's go in. Please." Sans nodded and tilted his head towards the door, signaling me to go in first. I did as shown and walked in, seeing Aliza and Papyrus giggling on the couch. 

"What's with those two?" "They thought ya had a girlfriend, or somethin'. Dunno, but they seem pretty happy." I nodded in agreement and followed Sans up the stairs. The memories from last time flooded my brain and I felt momentarily sick to my stomach. Sans noticed my pause. "Ya doin' okay? Ya need ta sit down or somethin'?" "No, no...I-I...I'm okay." Sans's worried look didn't fade, even when I offered a smile. "Lemme know if it's too much, 'kay?" "Okay, Sans."

The door opened and a skeleton stood at the window, a dark blue hoodie and white basketball shorts with a black stripe. The pink slippers reminded me of Sans's, except they weren't covered in blood. "Heya, Killz. I, uh, brought 'em. The human." The skeleton turned around with an unsettling smile, black tar dripping from his eyes and running down his face. A glowing, red target hovered in front of his chest, in front of his shirt. "Heya, I'm Killer..," he said. A knife flew past my head and into the wall. 

"It's...knife to meet ya, human." The fear that would normally overtake me was replaced by laughter, laughter that shocked both skeletons. "Haha, "knife" hehe..." "You like puns, too? Killer said, cocking an eyebrow. "Yeah, Sans shoots them off when we hang out. You seem a lot nicer than that...weirdo." Killer laughed hysterically, slapping his knee. "Ha, you mean Dust?! He is a weirdo, ahaha!!" I started laughing, his laugh was super contagious. Sans's hand found my shoulder and rubbed it a bit.

I stopped laughing and turned to look at him, Killer's laughs ceasing as well. "I'm, uh, glad ya two are...gettin' along. I'll be honest, uh, I wasn't really expectin' ya to, since the whole thing with Dust..." I smiled and patted Sans's shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile. "Well, this guy isn't an asshole, so I think it'll be fine!" "Yeah, this human isn't half-bad either. Speaking of, what's your name, fleshy?"

I snickered a bit and stuck out my hand. "(Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you, Killer," I said, smirking a bit. He took my hand and we shook, before a bolt of electricity shot through both our hands. We both had joy-buzzers in them. After the initial wave of pain, we both laughed, making Sans laugh a bit, too. After some time, Killer spoke up. "Horror, do they know about, uh...'us'?" I cocked my head a bit and looked at Sans.

A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. "No, they, uh, don't. Neither does Aliza, that's the one that freed us." "Sans, what are you talking about?" Sans's face became slightly panicked, Killer's smile, though, never faded. "Uh...y'know how we, uh, talked about different theories? About, uh, the universe?" Sans's sudden shaky voice slightly worried me, but Killer seemed more interested in twirling a knife between his fingers. "Yeah..?" "Well, um..."

"Basically, (Y/N), there are an infinite number of Multiverses, all a little off from the original universe. We call them AU, or alternate universes. The universe you and 'Sans' live in is called Horrortale, hence his nickname of 'Horror'. I'm from Killertale, the Sans from Killertale. That's why people just call me Killer. Don't think too much about it though, or you might want to kill yourself, or something." Killer's words left me...well, they left me silent and thinking. Just...thinking. Multiple universes? So the AU theories are right?

"Killz, ya really shouldn't just throw all that onto 'em..." "Relax, Horror. If they're as cool as you think, it'll only spook 'em for a little bit." None of this is real, right? I'm just an infinite number of (Y/N)'s. I don't matter, my life doesn't matter. But...but I'm different. I know about the AUs. I know there's more to life than just my universe. "...that's cool." Killer's smile widened and Sans gave a nervous chuckle.

"Glad ya aren't too spooked, (Y/N). And, uh, just call me Sans unless we're around other Sanses, okay? Yer gonna to know, they're all pretty short skeletons that kinda look like me."  I nodded and smiled, laughing a little. Even as freaked out as I was at the infinite number of 'me', I was happy. I had friends, people that cared about me. And honestly? That's really all I need...

Date: 9/24/22 19:15

Word Count: 1056