Xie Ruan rubbed the wide and warm palms on his head, and then happily went to class.

Thinking that from today onwards, he would no longer have to be hit hard by those brainwashing classes, he couldn't help humming a song happily.

Today is a good day~ Everything you want can come true~~

I jumped all the way to the classroom, and my friends were already sitting in the rest area waiting for him.

On the first day when they changed classes, they still had to gather in the original classroom. Anya said that his male father was coming to take them there.

The liveliness of the rest area attracted the attention of other males. Some came to inquire, but when they heard that they were going to the next door to learn cooking lessons, they all said:? ? ?

"Are you crazy? That's something that females should learn."

A male insect looked at Xie Ruan and the others in disbelief and disdain and said.

"Why can't we learn?"

Xie Ruan asked back. He knew that the male worm had no malicious intentions. He probably felt the same way as a man in Huaguo in ancient times when he heard that his classmates were going to learn embroidery.

"That's what the females learned to please us. How can you lower yourself to learn this?"

"Exactly!! Ruan Ruan, did your previous planets have males serving females?"

Another male had a bad tone. It sounds like a deliberate sarcasm.

Several male worms who were watching laughed loudly when they heard this.

Bergson and the others stood up and stood in front of Xie Ruan. Instead of fighting back immediately, they turned their heads to look at Xie Ruan cautiously at the first moment. The cutie might cry again... right...?

Xie Ruan, who was worried by her friends, didn't take these ridicules seriously at all.

"Yeah, what's the matter? The males on our planet just like to serve the females, do you care?"

Xie Ruan not only didn't care, but also responded with a face of course. Coincidentally, he himself was originally from Sichuan~

in his At home, his father is a good hand at washing, cooking and cleaning, and his mother is in charge of managing the company.

Their ability to serve their wives is inherited from their ancestors!

The laughter of the males stopped abruptly, and they were all terribly stunned.

The things they think are bad are the strengths that the other party is proud of. Their attacks are harmless and they don’t take you seriously, which makes their loud and exaggerated laughter seem like fools... "Hahahaha,

yes Ah, do you care?"

Delan and Jimmy laughed the loudest, they didn't take Xie Ruan's words seriously, they just thought it was fun for these males to be speechless by the cutie!

"Hmph! Who cares what our males want to do? We've just learned what to do!"

Wei Qi replied with the same expression that the other side had mocked them just now, with his chin raised and his nostrils looking at the worms.

Xie Ruan's little friends fought back one after another, and the other party was very angry.

"I've learned it, and I've learned to do it for my male father!" Anya's expression is actually the most irritating, and it can be called the best representative of male arrogance and domineering.