Fortunately, he also has an older brother.

In the blur of consciousness, Xie Ruan thought in his heart, even if he died, the family members would have something to rely on, and they would come out after a long time.

Thinking of his family, Xie Ruan couldn't help crying suddenly, it was so cold and painful, who will save him...

The will to survive has never been stronger at this moment.

But who can save him in such a desolate place?

And he couldn't hold on anymore, he felt that the pain was about to disappear.

It was frozen, and

where Xie Ruan couldn't see, his wound was still bleeding because of the cold temperature, but it had gradually slowed down, otherwise he would have died faster.

I don't know if his will to survive was so strong that he had hallucinations. Before he passed out, he actually vaguely saw a huge spaceship-like thing in the sky slowly occupying all the space above his head... ? ?

————

"Report to the admiral, all the medical team escorts are in place, and the cold wave is expected to arrive in half an hour." The adjutant said.

Originally, they should start the leap at this time, just to avoid the first wave of cold winter and reach the main star, but now they found a precious male insect on the waste star. Unbelievable.

The waste star belt is full of meteorite areas, and the danger is extremely high. To pass through the meteorite area, you must also locate the dead star where the male is, and you must return within half an hour to make a transition to avoid the cold wave.

It sounds like an impossible task.

Because the meteorites in the meteorite belt during the cold wave will rotate at a high speed, and if they encounter it, they will undoubtedly die.

However, they formed a rescue team in the fastest time and were ready to go. All of them were ready to die. In this way, the almost mortal mission is an opportunity only for the females to grab their heads, and the rest of the insects are waiting outside the waste star belt.

If they don't come back in time, they're the bugs who brought the news back.

The Zerg will not let go of any slag who dares to hurt the male!

Wait for the genocide! !

However, the adjutant looked at the serious general in front of him, whose eyes were reddened by the stimulation of pheromone, and suddenly had a glimmer of hope in his heart. Fortunately, this time, the First Legion passed by, and the general was there. With top-level operating awareness, it is not hopeless to rescue the male insect!

"Let's go!"

There are small warships shot down by meteorites on the periphery of the star fleet that shuttles nimbly in the meteorite belt. This is the escort to protect the starship carrying the medical team. This is a necessary sacrifice. The medical team is the guarantee of the male's life. , There is no room for loss, the medical starship is protected by the escort team in the middle, and the front of the escort team is their admiral, and it is also the most dangerous position, because only he can locate the position of the male insect.

The female admiral in the battleship suddenly looked serious, and found it! !

"The whole team listens to the order and prepares to land!"

The general shouted loudly.

Is this the male worm?

When they saw the figure lying on the ground, all the females couldn't help becoming angry, oh my god! How many precious males, whom they will never see for a lifetime, are actually lying on the Death Star covered in scars.