Chapter 21

"So there we were, no communication. Low on energon, surrounded by cons." Bulkhead said as he begins to tell the tale what he and Wheeljack journey. Nezuko stood from a far as she stood between Jazz and sunstreaker, keeping their gaze on Wheeljack. "Do other know about something is off.?" Sunstreaker asked lowly as Jazz shook his helm." Nope. None of them knew something is up so we need to keep on optic on him. Just in case." Jazz answered him lowly as he narrowed his optics behind his visor.

Nezuko let out a low growl as she keep her gaze on Wheeljack, tensing up if this 'wheeljack' made a wrong move, she'll kick him hard so bad right now. "Tell them Jackie!" Bulkhead said with a huge grin on his faceplate as he saw the anticipation from the three humans." Well, what i do best." Wheeljack said with a huge grin on his face as he gave them a thumbs up." He chucks his only grenades and smack into the primary heat exchanger." Bulkhead continued with a chuckle and huge grin on his faceplate." Yeah, seemed like a good idea at the time." Wheeljack said as the three kids lookc back to him then back to Bulkhead.

"How long will this imposter continues to fool everyone else?" Sunstreaker asked lowly while staring intensity at Wheeljack." I don't know. . . Maybe ah few or more hours for them to realize it." Jazz said as he watch Bulkhead continues to tell the three humans about it as Miko let out a amazed words right out of her mouth." Awesome!" She said with a huge smile on her face." Yeah, i'm still picking scrapnel out my backstrut." Bulkhead said before Arcee spoke," i'm  not surprised, given the size of your backside." Which made Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, and Bumblebee laugh at that.

Then loud beeping noise causing the others turn their attention to where it comes from as Ratchet flip the switch again, watching it refilling some energon. Nezuko could see the an impatient look on Wheeljack faceplate made her growl even more as she stared at him." Are you sure that she's not like a wild animal?" Sunstreaker asked lowly as Jazz sigh." Sunny. . . You're lucky that Tanjiro is not here to hear that or ya will have a very angry Tanjiro, who's ready to whoop ya aft." Jazz amswered lowly to him while shaking his helm side to side." Dont call me that fragger." Sunstreaker lowly to him in annoyance." it is Jackie!s signature one." Buklhead said as the others turn their attention back to him.

"One grenade, one shot." Bulkhead said before he notice something was off towards to Wheeljack." Hey, you're alright??" Bulkhead asked snapping Wheeljack out of his daze as he looks at him." What?" Wheeljack asked as anezuko stared at him even more, her breathing becomes un event as she start taking huge deep breaths as everything around her were muffled as she only hears was her heart. She stared at Wheeljack even more as Jazz start trying to snap her out of it with worried look on his faceplate, surprisingly Sunstreaker who also look concern and worried for her as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, at the drive.

"Tanjiro,  are you alright? You seems. . . .to be tense after we left at the base." Tanjiro snapped out of his daze when a barritone voice spoke up, making him look at the radio, where optics spoke through." Its nothing Optimus. Nothing to worry about." Tanjiro said with a soft smile on his face. Optimus move his rear mirror to look at him." You are lying Tanjiro. I know it." Optimus said to him again with a soft voice making Tanjiro stop smiling before letting out a sigh.

"What troubles you Tanjiro?" Optimus asked again as he waited patiently for him to answer his question. Tanjiro let out a sigh before looking at the autobot symbol in Optimus' steering wheel then speak." Well, i feel. . . .something was off towards to Bulkhead's friend, Wheeljack." Tanjiro began as he slowly look st the scenarior beside him through the window." Something was off about him. When i first meet him, i caught something." Tanjiro turn his attention back to him.